Chapter 36 | Love

With my hands tug inside my pocket I walk in my room only to see kinza rushing from one place to another, a smile automatically forms on my lips seeing her so excited "ready?" She snaps her head towards me and grins brightly.

"Yes!" Forcing something inside the already packed back she takes a step back "hmm let's go then?" I walk forward to take our bags but she moves faster to carry her bag which I am sure is heavy than mine, always acting like a gentle woman even if it's not necessary.

"Give that" she shakes her head and moves to the other side so I do not grab it from her hold, stubborn like always and I am not even able to do anything.

I move forward to take the bag from her hold with a little force ignoring the glare she is throwing towards my side "Let me act like a gentle women for once" she rolls her eyes and I ignore her before clasping her hand in mine I walk towards the living room where to my greatest displeasure my brother is seated.

He grins at me evilly when he sees us walking and I so want to turn my shoes and walk past him but I can't do that.

"Take care couples! Don't bother calling us even if ammi says to do so, just enjoy!!" his grin widen and a chuckle leaves his lips when ammi slaps his back.

"Bro don't forget my tips" he pats my back and even though I want to twist his hand and push him away I keep my annoyance a side and think about the tips he gave even though I said him not to, but his truthful words literally made me insecure and I hope I forget those words and I wish it's not true.

After having a very awkward goodbye, and a small take care smile from Abbu we leave towards the airport.

"What if the plain crashes and what if we die?" The girl who I thought stopped ranting Rubbish words pokes my arm only to say this line "Shutup kinza...are you serious?" I glare at her not so good thoughts and words and she looks at me apologetically.

"Do you want to change the seat?" She quickly shakes her head and hugs my arm mumbling few dua's and verses in repeat which is making me laugh at her scared face and cuteness.

"Nothing is going to happen calm down" I caress my thumb on her knuckles seeing her shaking her leg up and down nervously.

She nods and holds me tightly when the air hostess rechecks and asks again if we have tighten our seatbelt's and that we will be leaving soon.

I try my best to not laugh at Kinza's face where her eyes our shut tight and her lips our moving so fast as she is repeating the verses in her mouth while hugging my arm as if her life depends on it. Poor baby, why is she so scared?

A gasp leaves her lips when I pat her cheek asking her to open her eyes and see the beautiful view of the clouds.

She opens one eye to take a peek and I do not stop from laughing this time "look" I point towards the window and she slowly cracks her necks and again a gasp leaves her lips, after staring for few seconds with shock she speaks "wow...when I was a kid I went in a plain it's like 10 to 12 years ago and only now I am going again...I feel so happy" she gives her best grin and turns again to look out but does not leave my arm, her head still resting against it, she is still holding it tightly and so do I.

I lean back and gently but carefully rest my head against hers which is resting on my arm as we peacefully see the beautiful scenery of the clouds.

"Those birds our lucky" she mumbles quietly, I close my eyes feeling sleepy not replying to her mumbling I take some rest.