Chapter 15 | Good Girl

"You woke up!" He woke up that's why he is standing here kinza sweetheart—but you need to act like you're surprised so go on.

"I am sorry I thought After a long day you must be tired so I did not wake you, it's okay we can have dinner together with my parents later" I pat his arm secretly telling him to go along with it and not frown like an idiot, did he not learn how to play along when you get caught when he was a kid. I don't even understand what only he learned I guess he learned how to look handsome and intimidating and that's it. Okay that was out of topic. But still that's truth.

"Yeah" I scratch my finger tips on his arm while laughing to myself looking like a perfect definition of an idiot.

I grin at all the three who awkwardly laughs hearing me laugh at no joke and nods—Well, only two laughs, my husband don't know what laugh is so he just looks at me and nods.

"Anyways we have to go" I speak before he could keep showing this rude stern face and make my parents uncomfortable.

Ayaan walks towards the car to keep my bag in the trunk and I wave at my ammi abbu as I walk towards the car but speak something loudly which I know will bring smile on their face and which will ease the thoughts they are having after looking at Ayaan's straight face.

"You know your so lucky! Ammi specially packed food for you—your already her favourite! I am jealous now" I playfully glare at him and just like I wanted he shakes his head and chuckles and that makes ammi broke into cute quiet giggles.

He does not reply and make this moment more better but gives a soft smile to my parents as if telling them he will be leaving.

I look at them from the window, waving at them till they are out of my sight. I feel like I am going to school and my parents are dropping me by the bus stand.

With a happy smile I straightened myself "So..what did you say them" he asks me about the before incident so I turn to the right where he is sitting.

"Nothing much just truth" I smile at the guy who does not take my lies "well..umm a little lie" I let out a nervous laugh but his silence and that stare tells me that I need to continue.

I know I can become a great psychologist just like my sister not my real one she is my cousin who is nothing compared to Zaina—and about me becoming a psychologist is no doubt in just 24 hours I understood this guy's eye talks, body language and what else. I have learnt everything, I am such a great learner.

"I—you know its actually" I clear my throat but make myself comfortable as I turn my whole body towards him to face him, mentally preparing myself to make an another story.

"Normally Abbu doesn't return from his office at this hour so I thought he will not be their but then when I entered boom he surprised me! I was so shocked and when he asked me where you were I said you were in the car and so he asked me to go call you and you know how a lazy goose I can be I felt so tired after seeing my cozy living room so I said that after working for hours you were so tired that you are asleep now and umm yeah that's all happened" I complete with a smile and an awkward laugh.

"Hmm...okay" he nods satisfied by my answer so I grin and turn to sit properly "I didn't know you can tell what time it is just while looking at your wrist. That's a great talent" huh I—That was freaking not necessary!! That was not at all necessary!! If he knew I was lying he could have shut up but No he needs to embarrass me.