Chapter 33 | Smile

He stands infront of the classroom with nobody beside him but our class teacher who is standing in the very corner.

He looks around at everyone with a soft smile playing on his handsome features. "Good Morning Everyone, how are you all doing?" His gesture was so welcoming that everybody started replying like each and every soul, even the overly introvert behind me who never opens her mouth is yelling that 'she is doing great'.

"That's great" Ayaan smiles at everyone and even slowly chuckles in a decent manner when they say 'exams are killing them' and 'how it has ruined their weekend nights'.

"So, I am Ayaan Yusuf Khan, owner and CEO of the Khan's enterprise and your instructor for a day. Any questions can be freely asked and I will try my best to reply all if possible" he gives everyone a welcoming smile, eyes roaming on everyone so they keep their attention on him and I am squeezing my fingers nervously as if he is going to expose infront of everyone.

"Sir?" Everybody snap their head towards the voice which was coming from the other corner when I see whose the voice belongs to, my eyes rolls till the back of my head. She is a type of girl who talks dirty things so loudly that those who are innocent and pure minded will also know about mature things because of her. And I am one of them cause she sits right behind me and describes how great her night was but now is sitting on the other side with her minions.

"Yes?" Ayaan takes a step forward to listen to her question carefully "First of all you look so handsome like a model I never thought our lecturer will be so handsome!" She chirps like chimpanzee and her minions cheer her up unaware of the fire ball sitting few steps away from them who is ready to slice their neck with this scale. Ayaan smiles at her with a nod "So my question is Are you single sir?" She blinks her fake eye lashes thinking that she will look cute. Can I throw up on her face?

When she sees our teacher glaring at her warningly she shrugs innocently "Just wanted to know how you manage to handle the loads of work and your girlfriend if you are not single, but if you are single then that's great...maybe I will have a chance...um in your company of course " she grins at him who is looking at her with a calm look as if he was used to these questions.

"Well, Sorry to disappoint you Ms, but I am married" I am sure even if they say the world has split in to two and soon they are going to die they wouldn't gasp like the way they are gasping now.

"W-what? You are married?" She looks at him with wide eyes "you look so young!" She whines but Ayaan does not reply to that "how does your wife look sir?" Like me you bitch!! Why do you want to know?! God freaking hell!

I look at the dying girl beside me with my boring eyes "my heart broke before it was joined how can he do this to me! Who the hell is that lucky women?!" ya allah...my friend looks on the verge of crying "shut up Layla he looks old ofcourse he is married" I roll my eyes but look at Ayaan who shakes his head while chuckling at some sentence which because of this women beside me I did no hear what they said him.

"You wife—" he cuts her off before she could get more frank with him "we are not here to talk about my private life, are we?" He raises his eyebrow without knowing how hot he looks at the moment.

I should have choosen pink or yellow color when he asked me what he should wear! Why the hell did I choose black?!! Now die with jealousy because of your own deeds.

She mumbles a sorry and sits finally leaving him alone and soon he starts talking professionally about how he manages his time and how he was sent to hostel when he wad kid and how an introvert he was and the whole story which bought tears in my eyes before was said again but with less information because they should only know what and how he build the drowning company of his father and not that he is very distant with his parents. Because of spending half of his life in hostel.