Chapter 4

Flora's P.O.V (BEWARE THE REST OF THE CHAPTER GETS PRETTY BAD. If you can handle fighting scenes then read on. It does involve how her parents died so just beware.)

            "aaaaahhhhh" I screamed as hand roughly shoved me to the ground. I was caught off guard. I heard my parents yelling my name, but they sounded far away for some reason. I quickly got off the ground and took in my surroundings. I saw three big and muscled men standing in triangle formation around me, blocking my ways to run. I judged the distance between us as I carefully tried to watch them all at the same time. I turned to the direction of my parents voices and gasped. They were being held back by about six men. My father having four and my mother having two. I tried to focus back on the men around me. One of them came charging towards me and I dodged his grabs and reaches. He then launched a full out kick to his ribs and heard a loud crack.

            The guy groaned in pain and fell out of the way. The other two men came running at me now. I dodged them as much as I could until the third one got back into it. I was knocked off balance with a hard blow to my stomach. I fell back on my arm and cried when it cracked under my weight. I couldn't stop though. I crawled back to my feet and snapped my shoulder back in place before running at the closest man. I effectively threw punches and kicks at him until something stabbed into my lower back.

            I let out a loud shriek and fell down onto the floor, trying to hold my back. The three men crowded around me, one of them holding a bloody silver knife. "Night night" he said and kicked me in the head… I woke up to a basement room. It was dark and cold. I groaned and tried to remember how I got here and why I was in so much pain. The door at the front of the room opened and in walked two men. One look at their faces and everything clicked like remembering a horror movie. I backed up against the wall, hearing the rattle of something metal. Looking down at my wrists I saw chains attached to them. I wanted to start crying, but that will never happen. I have to be strong.

            "What the hell do you want with me" I asked them. The guy in front laughed and then in a swift move he was by me and punched me in the stomach. I held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut. "I want you to shut up" he said and stood up on his feet again. I only bit my lip as I glared up at the two. "Bring them in" he yelled and the two men dragged something or should I say someone in. I looked over and saw my father. He was drugged and could barely stand up. "Flor… Flo…" He couldn't even say my name properly. Now that twisted something inside me and I jumped to my feet. My wolf and I were furious. I used both arms and yanked on the middle of the chain connecting my right arm to the wall. It broke in two and I quickly did the same to the other one.

            The male wolves looked shocked but, they quickly masked it and advanced on me. I went to lung at one of them when a loud bang was heard and I fell on my back holding my shoulder in pain. I screamed in pain once more as I tried to stop. "Don't even try to move forward or I will shoot you in the kneecap" the guy said. I sat against the wall, which I had managed to crawl back to. "Bring the other in too" he yelled and another person was dragged into the room, it was my mom. She was knocked out cold, no doubt she had fought so hard until it.

            "Watch carefully dear" the guy said in a sick tone. I watched in horror as he walked back to my dad. He stood behind him and pulled out a silver knife. He moved it towards his neck quickly intending to kill him. "No dad" I screamed and moved forward as fast as I could. The guy looked angry and elbowed me in the face. I fell to the floor and was about to get back up when another shot went off. He had been true to his word. I cradled my knee in my hands but I didn't cry, the pain was not a reason to. What I saw next was. I watched as the wolf slit my father's neck open. Blood poured from the wound like a waterfall. I screamed as tears left my eyes. "Daddy" I yelled as he closed his eyes. The only sounds that left my father's mouth was "Lv u" He fell to the floor.

            "Bring her over, she's next" he said, but not focusing on me. "No mommy" I said as they dragged her body over next to my father's. "Please don't do this. Why are you doing this to me?" I cried out feeling mental, emotional, and physical pain.  "Because you were suppose to be mine." the man gritted out. He left my mother and walked over to me. "You were never his, you were always mine." The man's eyes watered and he knelt beside me. "My beautiful baby, my baby girl." He went to touch my cheek but I moved my head away. Anger flashed through his eyes. He stood up and walked over to my father's body and kicked it repeatedly. "It's all your fault! She was mine and you took her from me. Now she's scared of me!"

            My mother groaned and started to wake up. He stopped kicking my father's lifeless body and went over to my mom. "Carey, baby, hello" he said as she opened her eyes. They widened as they saw him, my father, and me. "Flora" she started to move towards me but the man held her back. "You still picked the name I thought of." The man said and smiled slightly. "What are you talking about" I said, my voice strained. "You’re my daughter." the man said as he looked at me with love. "No I'm not" I bit back. The love in his eyes flashed away and anger replaced it. He looked down at my mom, "Tell her Carey." he growled out. My mom looked at him and shook her head.

            He seemed to not take that lightly as he grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head back. "Tell her or I will have somebody hurt her for me, like Chad over there. Can't hurt my own daughter now can I?" He pointed to the man who had shot me, twice. My mom looked at me, "It's true" she said tears swelling in her eyes. I looked at the man in disgust. How can this awful man be my biological father. He saw the look and grabbed my mom by the throat, lifting her from the floor. "She hates me Carey, she hates me because of the decision you made." I knew I had to do something and I did. "I hate you because you killed the only father I will ever love!" I yelled at him.

            His head snapped towards mine. The man before me laughed, a dark twisted laugh. "Fine then, if you will never love me then you will never have anyone else to love. You will be just like me!" he screamed. "You will be left alone forever! You will have no one!" He screamed. He then snapped my mother's neck and I screamed in pain. He dropped her body to the ground and stalked towards me. "I promise you I will make sure you will never have anyone to love. I will come for you in three years, and by then you better want me." With that he hit me in the head and everything went black.