Chapter 13

Flora's P.O.V

            I sat on the bed with Sebastian as he brushed my hair softly. I had just gotten out of the shower and dressed myself when he insisted on doing it so badly. He hummed lightly with every stroke of the brush, which was calming. I sat on the bed in between his long legs, mine crossed over the other. All in all it was the perfect moment, until there were screams and shouts all around the house. I went to jump up, but Seth locked his arms around my waist and kept me close to him. "Don't leave Flora" he said and kissed my forehead before handing me the brush and rushing out of the bedroom. I sat on the bed now alone, the packs screaming filling the room through the brick walls outside. I cringed as all the screams filled my head. They slowly began to change and morph into the screams of parents the night we were taken. So much pain. So much pain!

            "Snap out of it Flora! It's not real! It's the past" My wolf yelled at me, but I couldn't focus on what she was saying. It came through my mind jumbled and scrambled. I screamed myself but it was as if I couldn't hear it. I fell back on the bed, in my mind I fell back on the hard ground. The men, they were back again and my parents... I looked over to see a lamp on the bedside table, I tried to reach out to grab it, to hold onto something real, but it but it disappeared and I grabbed the air. I lay on my back on the muddy grass grasping the wind. My nightmare of a memory was slowly taking back over me. I know that in reality I was lying on my mates bed in the middle of an attack, but in my mind I was back to the night of my birthday. I feeling numbness I knew I lost contact with my body and had to suffer through this nightmare again, but this time I was alone...

Adele's P.O.V

            I smirked as the once silent pack was now full of screams and growls. This was my big chance to kill the girl who ruined my life and I was going to do it one way or another. The guards positioned here didn't leave their posts at first. They must have got an order to otherwise they would never abandon their posts. After easily ten to fifteen minutes I was greeted with a familiar face. "Jason" I smiled at him. He didn't smile back. He unlocked the cell and led me out of the wretched place. He then shoved me against a nearby tree and had a silver knife to my throat.

            "Jason what the hell are yo..." "Shut up" Jason sneered, pressing the knife deeper into the skin on my neck. It sizzled and burned my throat. "You put my family and the whole pack at risk because you couldn't handle rejection after all these years. WHAT KIND OF LUNA DOES THAT!" He yelled the last part in my face, making me flinch do to the alpha tone his voice held. That's right, I handed over the position to him Sh*t! "Jason" I started but was cut off with a loud bang. Jason's grip on my throat slowly loosened and he then fell limp on the ground. There stood my beta holding a gun in the air, hand on the trigger. "Luna" he said. He looked absolutely horrible.

            I nodded to him shakily as he helped be down from the tree. "Let's go get that little b*tch" he said in a dark tone. I smirked, "Yes let's get her." We ran off to the alpha's house in stealth mode, aware of the big fight going on. Upon reaching the house I heard screaming, it was the girl's. I broke through the door downstairs and quickly went closer to the source of the screaming. She was upstairs in what I would guess was her and her mates bedroom. Sebastian. I shiver went down my spine whenever I thought of him and who I was messing with. But hell, what do I have to live for anyways. I had my beta kick down the door and barge into the room. Before he got a step into the room, via over the broken door, an arrow was shot through his skull.

            I gasped as he fell to the floor, the arrow digging deeper into his head. The little brat was still screaming as if she was in pain. So that means she couldn't have shot him. Furious, I was about to storm into the room, until the voice I longed to hear spoke. "Adele I know you're out there. Come on in sweetheart. I've been wanting to see you for a long time."...