Chapter 7

Flora's P.O.V

            I sat with Sebastian at a nice Italian restaurant just on the outskirts of his pack. It was a small restaurant, but the food tasted amazing. Since it was so nice outside Seth wanted to sit outside. So now we sat on the patio type area eating our food. "So what's your favorite type of chips?" I asked Seth as I swirled my alfredo onto my fork. Seth gave me a 'are you serious' type of look and answered with 'Cheeto's'. I laughed at him and took a sip of my drink when I noticed something. I noticed I had to go to the bathroom really bad. This was only the second cup of lemonade that I've drank! Oh well. "Please excuse me for a moment." I stood from my seat began walking until he grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?" he asked, worry in his voice. I bet he thought I was just going to leave and never come back. "Don't worry I'm just going to the bathroom." He nodded his head, kissed my hand, and let me go.

            I walked through the restaurant in search of the ladies restroom. On the search I passed by a booth of big and bulky men all wearing black. They were talking quietly which was concerning for a small teenage girl to walk by. They could be criminals plotting something. They could be bad people going over their plan. Or they could just be four guys waiting for their pasta and garlic bread. Sheesh. I really have to stop comparing everything back to that one time. Just because a guy wears black, has a lot of muscles, and is scary looking, does not mean they are a bad person. I sighed as I finally found the bathroom. I smiled and went to push open the door when it opened and I was yanked inside. The person moved so fast I didn't have any time to react. All I know is they pulled out a needle and injected something into my arm. "Time for a family reunion" the lady spoke before I blacked out.