Chapter 23

Small chapter, but I promise that the next chapter will be better!

Guys please thank @Aoraii for the cover!

Flora's P.O.V

I stared back at Liam's face, it twisted with a dark smirk. "Liam why are you dirty?" I pretended to be absolutely clueless, therefore reverting back to my odd personality. If I wanted to get out of here without alerting pack warriors, then I would need to fool him. Liam looked taken back. I widen my eyes, "This is a surprise for me right? Oh please don't let it be a horror movie! Liam you know I hate them! Please!" I shook slightly as I looked at him. He was beyond confused. "You don't remember how you got in this situation?" He asked. I shook my head. "No all I remember is going to sleep. Liam why does my head hurt? Did I fall off the bed? Is that what happened?" He looked suspicious. I knew he would try to test me out. "What am I suppose to remember? Did you do something special for me already? Oh my moon goddess Liam, I am so sorry!"

He approached the bed and untied my hands and feet, but before I could even get up he had his arms around my waist and we were laying down. "I'm so glad" he whispered in my hair. Even though I felt horrible and nasty for doing this, I circled my arms around his chest and squeezed him tight. "I'm sorry" I yawned out as I dug my face into his neck. "Sorry for what?" He asked as he brushed my hair with his fingers. "Sorry for not being able to remember anything we do together." Fake tears came to my eyes, enough to spill over onto his shoulder. "Hey. Hey. Hey." He pulled me out of his hold and sat me up. "It's not your fault. We love each other and I will not stop loving you just because you forget some of the times we have together." His hand slid down my cheek as he erased the tear stains. "Get some rest now, I'll be in my study when you need me." I went to protest when he cut me off my a quick kiss, "I'll be back later." With that he covered me with the blanket and kissed my head once more before leaving the room. 'Not a single ounce of pain.'

Liam's P.O.V

I left the room happier than when I entered. Is it possible that she forgot the whole escaping thing? She could have just been playing me. It didn't make sense that she would be fooling me. She cried! It was the most heartbroken I have ever seen her! I shook my head as I entered the study. Thankfully I have camera's now installed to be able to watch over her. Plopping into my desk chair I had intentions on working on pack papers, but Flora kept my focus. She was just too perfect to be true. How could I be so lucky to get a mate like her?