Chapter 6

Flora's P.O.V

            I awoke with a sweaty body and an aching head, what had happened? I slowly began to sit up on the bed when I saw a note on the pillow next to mine. By the way who's bed is this? I took a much needed deep breath and relaxed when I inhaled my mates scent. So this is his room. Well he has some boring bed sheets... I looked back at the note and picked it up. It was a folded piece of notebook paper which surprisingly didn't have any holes in it. I wiped my sweaty hands on my shirt and opened the note.

            Dear Flora,

I am sorry to leave you like this but I must meet with your old packs alpha. Old pack? I never left. I want to make sure that something's are put into place ahead of time. Please help yourself to anything in my room, except my bag of Cheeto's. You may take a shower in the connected bathroom and there is clothes in the closet. I will be having Mary, one of the pack chefs, bring you up some breakfast since you missed dinner yesterday. I will be back later to take you out to lunch so wear one of the outfits I picked out. They are in the closet. P.S Remember the Cheeto's are MINE. I will start a Nerf war with you if I have to.

                                                                                                            With Lots of love,

                                                                                      Sebastian

            I smiled as I yawned and climbed out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and "BAM!" I saw a troll in the mirror. No I'm just kidding. I did imagine myself as a troll though from time to time. I feel terrible for being Seth's mate. He deserves someone better than me. "Shut up and take a shower. My senses can pick up a lot of things. That includes armpit odor." My wolf told me. She was always cranky in the mornings. I sighed but did as told and took a shower. Oddly enough all my shower products were in there, most likely Emma gave them to Seth. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me before going into the bedroom. Upon entering the bedroom I smelt cooked bacon and quickly diverted my gaze to the bed. There lay a tray of freshly cooked bacon, eggs, and a stack of mini pancakes with a bell shaped thing of butter.

            "Praise the lord" I said and went over to the plate on the tray. I quickly snatched a piece of bacon and slipped it half-way in my mouth before walking towards the closet. I entered the closet the see tons of boy clothing. It was everywhere! I was about to turn around and go back to my food when I saw a note taped to a very expensive looking suit. "Flora dear, your clothes are in the other closet." Other closet? I closed the closet door and looked at the door right next to the one I was previously in. I opened the door to find tons of girly clothing of every color and shape. Shape being, shorts, pants, shirts, skirts, etc. There were three outfits hung at the front and walked over to them. I was surprised to see another note taped to the first outfit. "Flora baby doll, here are the outfits I picked out for you. Please pick one for lunch." I smiled and looked at the outfits. They were all beautiful but one caught my eye in particular. It was a beautiful light blue dress that draped lower in the back than in the front. It had a pink belt and pretty flowers all over it. I grabbed the dress and the pink two inch wedges underneath it. The wedges were the same pink color as the belt. "This lunch hopefully will go well" I thought as I slipped on the dress and flats.