Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

I awoke slowly and yawned loudly and obnoxiously. I rubbed my tired eyes and placed my hand on the stone table next to the couch.
"Mr. Phone! Where are you?" I groaned. After my hand went on it's expedition, it finally found my phone and I quickly grabbed it and turned it on.
"No new messages, Again?" I read to myself. I mean I don't really have a whole lot of friends, but still none of them text me? I sighed and started to get up, I checked the time and gasped. "7:50!!!" School for me starts at 8:10, and I knew if I didn't get started for the day, my teachers would yell there ass off at me. I dropped my phone in panic and ran up the stairs to my room. "SHIT! Shit shit!" I quickly looked around for an outfit and found a (f/c) dress and some matching boots and put them on in a hurry then went to the bathroom and started to brush my hair. I put it up into a pony tail grabbed my stuff and quickly ran downstairs. I checked the time again, "8:03" I sighed in relief, because my buss didn't come till 8:05. I went outside to see it at my stop and bolted twords it. I quickly got on and took a seat in the back. Most of the kids behind me were gossiping and saying things in each other's ears. I looked down at my lap and just closed my eyes and started to thin deeply,
I was then interrupted by a harsh slap on my shoulder and looked up to see Kaylee. (I am dearly sorry if that is your name ;-;)
She had hated me since I started to go to school here at (s/n) she teased me, picked on me, and she would physically hurt me if he was in a bad mood. She smirked at me and placed her hands on her hips, "well well well, looks like sleeping ugly is back from her slumber" her little group of "sluts" began to giggle at her comment and I just looked at her bored and dead in the eye, "Would you just shut up? Your impressively annoying. I was trying to think ok? Oh wait, you don't have a brain so you don't even know what thinking is! Since you never do it." She glared at me and everyone on the buss did a silent but noticing "ohhhhhhh" she rolled her eyes, "listen here bitch, don't get in my way or else I'll drag you to hell and leave you there to rot." I looked at her hatred in my eyes, I couldn't speak, my mind wouldn't let me, instead I felt like someone else was about to talk for me. I cocked my head to the side and smiled. "Sorry princess, I've already been to hell, and let's just say, a little brat like you wouldn't stand a chance in hell against me."
She looked at me in utter shock and she looked a bit nervous and turned back around. All the kids watching us were just staring at me. I then felt in control of my body and I closed my eyes and thought, 'what the hell just happened?'
That's when the buss came to a stop and everyone started to run out like a bunch of mice. I was the last one out, right when the cool air welcomed my body, I smiled and ran for the door of the school to my first class.

-TimeSkip Kaylee's POV-

Who the hell does that girl think she is huh? Challenging me like that when she obviously knows I can beat her. But she seriously kind of scared me on the buss earlyer, I had never seen her do something like that, then again it could just be a trick to make me scared, news flash bitch I'm not falling for your tricks. It was finally time for 4th period. Gym. Yuck!
But I smiled ear to ear when I saw what we were doing today
Dodgeball.