Chapter 18 -Been To Hell-

-Timeskip school the next day-

-Richards POV-

So there's this new dude at the school

He thinks he so cool

Most of the girls are falling for them and he's acting like he doesn't care..

What a little douchbag...

I am going to teach this guy that I'm the only REAL popular guy.

-(y/n) POV-

Me and Izaya were walking around the school because we really just didn't want to go to class so we just kept taking wrong turns and losing our way.

I really am interested in Izaya

He seems like a really nice kid.

But we can't become really good friends

He would freak out and not be my friend at all anymore if he finds out about what I did to Kaylee.

He would call me a monster and tell everyone and I could get into some really big trouble.

The entire time we have been walking he's been staring at the ground with a really sad look in his eyes, while his whole face was completely and utterly emotionless. I tapped his shoulder and he instantly looked at me.

"Yeah?"

I shrugged and muttered nothing as he got his gaze back to the ground.

I got really concerned but that soon went away.. Then someone came out of no where and smiled sinisterly at Izaya.

-No ones POV-

Richard suddenly came out of no where and smiled sinisterly at Izaya.

(Y/n) seemed frightened as se started to back away as Izaya just stood in the exact same place he was in.

"Well well well. If it isn't Izaya and the bitchy little (y/n) although I really dislike (y/n), I'll let her go. But I need to have a little "chat" with your pal Izaya."

Izaya was offended somewhat by that comment and scrunched his face

(Y/n) looked at him confused then looked back over at Richard

"You think you can just come waltzing right into this school thinking you can be the new mr popular? Well let me tell you something buddy... I won't ever let that happen."

Izaya yawned as a smirk came onto his pale features taking both (y/n) and Richard by surprise.

"Are you really so disgusting and vain that you just automatically want to get rid of me just because some girls that I don't even know happen to fall for me? Your really that jealous because some girls who actually look for inner beauty pick me instead of some garbage like you who only cares for looks?"

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped from his statement while it also left Richard in utter shock as well.

"That's it you little bitch!"

Richard took out a pocket knife and flipped it open. He smiled as he ran and lunged for Izaya.

Just about to carve into his skin, Izaya moved swiftly out of the way and dodged the blade completely.

Richard grew more furious and began to swing at Izaya.

His moves becoming more sloppy due to him getting more agitated with Izaya dodging.

"Just give it up Richard, we don't want any bloodshed do we?"

Richards face grew red as he yelled out in anger. He threw his blade more and more but still never catching on to Izaya.

Izaya had enough of his foolish behavior and grabbed his wrist and forcefully taking the blade an placing it on his throat.

"Leave now and hold your tongue, your lucky I have a heart."

He pushed Richard out of his grasp as he scurried off.

Izaya looked over to (y/n) who was in complete and utter shock.

'I guess it's time for me to tell her now that no one is around..'

He went a bit closer to her as his eyes glowed a crimson red.

"(y/n)?"

She looked up at him and straight into his eyes.

"I'm a demon."