Chapter 8

(Before I start this I would like to congratulate!!!
RayRay131414! For commenting on who the mystery person is, sorry that it was kinda obvious though XD ANWAYS on with le program!)

-Dream-

In a land of pure and utter darkness.
All color lost from the land.
Nothing but black and white.
And atleast 50 shades of grey.
Not a single shred of color.
Truly all the wonder had been sucked out of earth and replaced with darkness.
No laws and not a single rule to follow
It was pure Anarchy.
Chaos and madness rained.
People killing, kidnapping, stealing, and no one cared about anyone but themselves. There was a girl, in the middle of the field. Who's eyes were black and full of no emotion.
(h/c) hair, and pale skin. She looked out into the darkness and welcomed it, embraced it. And once her hands simply touched the darkness, she put a gun to her head. And shot.

-(y/n) POV-

'Damn it!' I thought. Another nightmare, but this one by far had to be the worst, what do they even mean?!? I groaned and picked up my alarm clock as it read "4:32"
By this rate it would take me atleast and hour to get back to sleep again. I sighed and plopped back down just staring at the ceiling. Soon enough by chance my eyes started to close. I smiled a bit before drifting off once again.

-??? POV (Btw this is also someone else that I will introduce later)-

Master Wilfrord wanted me to watch the girl again. I know why he wanted her but I kept thinking 'why her?' She's an amazing strong powerful person, she doesn't deserved to be heart broken or anything. I believed she deserved happiness too like any other person. Hopefully dark will make her his and truly both of them be happy. But Wilfords plan could work and Dark could change back. We will all just know when the time is right. But still. In the long run I can just merely be a bystander in all of this. I have to something! But what? How can I save her?!? I groaned a bit and made sure I didn't very loudly. I watched the girl while she slept, she looks so peaceful in her sleep, so delicate and fragile when that isn't really even the case at all~ sweet dreams my little demon~

(Sorry if it's a bit short ^_^ love u all!)