Chapter 22 -The Fight-

It was pretty silent for a while and it was starting to really get to me....

It was me Izaya, and Dark. We were just walking back to my house and the two wouldn't stop glaring at each other.

I really just wanted to slap them and say

"STOP GLARING! DAMN!"

But I didn't feel like doing that..

at the moment..

Izaya cleared his throat and wiped his mouth on his hoodie

"So, Dark is it? How did you meet (y/n)?"

Dark seemed to cringe at that question and shrugged it off. He seemed to be hiding something and I could tell..

"I just met her, thats the end of that. Can we move onto a different topic now please?"

I growled a bit and shoved Dark which took Izaya him and me off guard.

"Something seems to be eating at you Dark, please if you would be so kind to tell me, right now before I eat your soul and tear you apart."

Dark growled and got up, black flames started to surround the two as they got up into each others faces

"ITS NOTHING GOT IT?!"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SECRETIVE DARK! YOU CAN JUST TELL ME!"

"I JUST CAN'T OK?"

"WHY SO SERIOUS?"

dark growled even more and shoved me to the ground and put his shoe on my back

"LET IT GO!"

I growled and got up, my wings coming out my back ripping my clothes slightly, but I could care less.

"you should shut your mouth Dark, it might cost you your life someday you bastard. I asked you a simple question, and what do i get? Nothing but shit thats what."

Suddenly dark matter started to form an orb in her hand

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A WHILE HUH DARKIPLIER?!"

I threw it straight at him and it hit him right in the gut and made him fall right over

"Seriously Dark! What has been hapening with you latley! You can tell me I will understand. I don't like to fight and you know that, But I will do it if I have to."

Dark got up and brushed off his shoulders

"I met you when you were younger, the day that your parents died,

on your birthday."

My eyes widened and I grabbed him by the shoulders and stared daggers into his eyes and said in the most devilish voice ever

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED THEM YOU BASTARD!"

he growled and pushed me back slightly and yelled

"YOU ACTUALLY DID YOU LITTLE MONSTER!"

I felt tears come out of my eyes as I slapped him.

My hair covered my face as I started to smile and I started to laugh, my laughter seemed to get louder and louder as the seconds went on.

"I am a monster Dark~ I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE BITCH!! I'M THE ONE WHO EVEN CREATED THE CONCEPT KNOWN AS FEAR AND NIGHTMARES!!!"

I threw him to the ground as I hard as I could leaving a huge crator beneeth him. I smiled and got on my knees and said in a baby voice

"Aww~ Is the big bad Dark alright?"

He chuckled as wings came out of his back and he flew out of the hole and was now only a few inches away from me, he was smiling widely

"I'm not afraid of you, you should be afraid of me. If it werent for what I did to you when you were younger, I would've just killed you when you turned 18 anyways, but you have made use to me. Don't you get it? your just merely a pawn in my game of chess, aiding me in my victory, can't beleive that you actually think you are important. I actually kind of wish that Wilfrord took you. You're really getting on my nerves. Why don't you just leave?"

I smiled and kicked him in the nuts which made him fall into the crater

"I would be happy to. Oh and by the way I want to give you something Darkiplier"

He looked up as I threw down the black rose he gave me, and as it fell beside him it ignited and started to slowly wither away until there was nothing but ash, it gently blew away. He had a tear fall from his eye. Then he disapered in a puff of black smoke.