Chapter 9 -The Trick Of Tricks-

-(y/n) POV-

Finally morning
I don't really know what I'm so happy about though..
Eh anyways!
I don't have to go to school anymore!
Since the situating involving poor little Kaylee the school was shut down until next year for investigation but let's face it. They will never find out it was me.
I jumped out of my bed and slowly started to fall on the floor. "NARWAL!" I said as I fell to the floor.

"I really shouldn't do this.."

I said through the carpet. I sighed and finally got up. I was so bored!

"Hmmm..."

I thought. I was just so bored! I then saw something that caught my eye and made me growl a bit.

"Pink..."

I absolutely hated pink (sorry if u hate pink!)
I saw a little pink rose in the corner of my room. I slowly got up and went over to pick it up, once reached in my grasp I looked at it closely. It was a simple delicate pink rose with a bright green stem.
"Your just as beautiful as that dear little rose dear little (y/n)."
I looked up to see someone who looked a bit like dark but pink.. I cringed slightly then smiled slightly.
"Yes I'm (y/n) and who are you?" I said as I kept on my smile and cocked my head to the side. His cheeks became as pink as the rose. He smiled back and waltzed over to me, "I'm Wilford"
I smiled and held out my hand, "well nice to meet you Wilfrord!" He shook my head then did something unexpected.
He hugged me.
As he hugged me my eyes started to turn dark.

-Narrorater POV-

Her eyes glowed dark. She smirked and giggled slightly as a knife appeared in her hand. She held it to his throat as her smile grew bigger.

"You must have a death wish.."

Wilford smiled

"Only you could give it to me my dear~"

He said in a sexy deep voice.
(y/n) blushed deep red and shook the thought.

(Dang wut was she thinking about? *wink wink* XD)

"Don't play games with me Wilford. I'm not as dumb as you think i am."

He chuckled darkly and grabbed the knife from my hand and threw it into the corner.

He bent down and brushed the hair away from her ear and whispered huskily into her gentle ear.

"I'm only here because I'm so I treated in you my dear~ you are truly a beautiful creature~"

I blushed even darker and looked up at him. I was searching for words but nothing would come out

Was he toying with me? Or was he absolutely serious?

I can't tell! It's hard to get a read on this guy! He's so sketchy! But he is very somewhat charming.

Maybe I could play with him for a while too.

Just to get a read on this guy.

I walked around him in a circle and looked up at him and grabbed his chin.

"And might I say you are quite beautiful yourself~"

He blushed dark red and looked down trying to hide it, but completely failing in the process.

"Look at me Wilford~ I want to see your truly beautiful eyes~ there so mesmerizing~"

He looked up his face even redder. He seemed to be at a loss for words as well.

"I-I.."

He couldn't make anything out. At this point he was tripping over his words. I chuckled as I messed around with his hair.

"Why don't you just talk~ I'm all ears to here your sexy voice again~"

He became as red as a fire truck at this point an it made me chuckle.

Come on (y/n) make him crack!

I smiled ear to ear and looked right into his eyes.

"Wilford~"

He looked down at me as I smashed my lips against his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back, it was a hungry kiss. Looks like this guy had never really even kissed anyone before.

We soon released and he looked into my eyes and a hint of insanity was sparking.

"Would you want to help me kill Dark and bring chaos to this world?"

I smiled and went behind him. I took out something from my pocket.

"Wilford, I might be mad, but I would need to take that question into consideration."

I held a gun up to his head.

"Leave before I pump your guts full of led"

He smiled and disappeared in a pink cloud before saying.

"Just remember that kiss we had my dear~"

Those words would be repeated in my brain countless times and I wouldn't even know it. All I know is that when he left I blacked out instantly