Chapter 18 -The Story of Izaya The Demon-

A long time ago there lived a boy, this boys name was Izaya.

He grew up in the worst family possible

An abusive father and mother always there to beat him and make his mood worsen as the years went on

His once happy and splendid life turned to misery and darkness.

His colors had faded and all he ever wore was the color black.

He would cut himself and think of suicidal thoughts.

He had friends, but they never excepted him truly for the way he was.

No one was like him. He seemed to be the only boy in the entire world at the moment truly suffering.

Until that very day.

He saw someone

A young fair maiden all alone

She spent her days with absolutely no one to talk to.

She would never eat

And all he would ever see her do was draw the most darkest paintings and sketches

She too wore all black and lived in the same world as he

Filled with nothing but misery and darkness.

He didn't feel alone anymore.

He one day decided to meet the girl and be friend her.

The moment he started to talk to her, it felt like he was happy again.

The girl made him laugh and smile and truly filled him with what no one else could give him at the time, true happiness.

They spent there days talking and talking until the sun went down and they had to part ways from one another.

Then one day Izaya realized that he loved the girl with all of his heart, and would do anything to protect her.

On April 21st, he decided he would propose his love to her

He ran with flowers in both hands and searched for the girl. He found her across the road waving to him and his heart soared when he caught her eyes. He ran into the street and smiled deeply at the fair maiden.

"HONK!"

He turned to see a truck baring towards his way. His eyes widened. The girl screamed but before he was about to run.

The truck had hit his body.

He saw a bright light an before he knew it he was in heaven. He had become a Guardian angel.

He became filled with hope beleiveing that he would be watching over his love at least. But he didn't even get to see a glimpse of her.

Instead he watched over a spoiled child. A greedy little brat.

He dreeded watching over the child and once again he felt like he was in an eternal hell.

Then he decided enough was enough.

He was going to write his own Destiny.

He killed the child, thus being sent straight into the very depths of hell, where instead of burning forever, became a demon.

He spent his new life as a demon searching and searching for his love, but never found her.

One day he was sitting on a hill looking up at the sky, until a man wearing pink came into his view

He told Izaya he knew where the girl was and would show him to her if he agreed to watch over and protect Wilfrord and obey his every demand.

Without thinking Izaya agreed to this and they formed a contract, and in exchange one day Izaya would be able to eat Wilfrords soul.

But the pink mustached fellow had tricked him

Since his soul was attached to Mark, he couldn't completely devour his soul, thus he had to serve Wilfrord until the day he died.

Once again Izaya was sad and miserable, Wilfrord had lied about showing him to the girl and he would never be able to see her again as long as he lived

He just hopes that one day someone will love him again

And he will also love someone and not be in an eternal hell anymore.