Chapter 15

He chuckled a bit as he looked right into my eyes.

"After all this time you still don't trust me?"

I smiled and dragged the knife slowly across his neck making a tiny red line appear

"Yep. I still don't trust you and I'm almost 97 percent certain that you don't trust me eather, the other 3 percent I'm still pondering on."
(REFERENCES ANYONE?!)

"Anyways Dark the fact remains that neither of us can for sure be trusted. So in conclusion I'm now almost 100 percent certain we cannot trust one another."

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes before getting up.

"Whatever. Oh and by the way happy birthday."

I gasped as I looked down and tried not to show any emotion what so ever.

"Thanks I guess."

He then looked at me skeptically before his eyes widened as he quickly scurried off.

"I'm going to go out for a while be back shortly!"

He yelled out.

I sighed and laid back down.

He's leaving me alone on my birthday. What a jerk...

I lifted my head up a bit and stared at the wall until I heard a slight chuckle come from the other side of the room,

"Aw did Dark leave you all alone again?~"

I looked over to see Wilford he had a present in his hand and bowed before he gave it to me and said

"Take it my dear, it's a beautiful gift, but tis not as truly beautiful as yourself you fair maiden."

I giggled a bit and looked at the satin ribbon.

I ran my fingers around it gently before giving it a little tug and beginning to unwrap it entirely.

Once the ribbon was removed all that was left for me to do was open the box.

I carefully place my hand upon the lid and lifted it to see a beautiful (f/c) dress.

I pulled out the dress and examined it as I ran my hand through the soft material before abruptly hugging Wilfrord taking him completely by surprise.

He soon tensed down and hugged me back and I felt him truly smile for the first time.

I realized from the hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I think snapped before letting out an 'oh!'

Wilfrord looked at me like I was crazy and I got up and went to my room and came back carrying a song rose

It was red for the flower and black for the stem.

I put it in his lap and looked at him innocently.

"Hope you like it! I made it myself by crossbreeding different rose seeds"

He looked down at it and smiled before putting his hands on my cheeks

"Your such a beautiful girl~"

He then pressed his lips to mine.

As if time stopped for a second I started to think.

Is this wrong when it feels so right? No it's wrong in every way possible!

But why would I say that. It's not like Dark is my boyfriend,

But he does really care about me.

I pushed Wilford back as smirked at him.

"I said this to Dark and I will say it to you. I do t belong to anyone, I am merely choosing."

He looked at me smiling but with a evil glare.

He then disappeared in a puff of pink smoke and that's when Dark walked in holding a box.

"Open it!"

He threw it at me as I caught it and opened the kid and started to laugh a bit as I pulled out...

The severed head of Kaylee.

I think kissed Dark on the lips as he quickly kissed back.

Oh my little demon~