Chapter 21 -The War Part 2-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!'!!!!!!!!!

-Izaya POV-

The impact was so great, I turned my head away as tears started to come out.

'Im.. So sorry (y/n)..'

I then soon found myself falling to my knees. Right before I was going to cry out again I saw a figure coming out of the flying ashes and smoke.

I stood on my feet and sighed.

"I'm sorry (y/n) if I don't do my masters order then I will be killed. I hope that you can forgive me."

My eyes suddenly turned black and my mad personality took over.

I soon saw (y/n) as she was walking out carrying Dark.

Her head was down and I could see her cheeks cry stained. She was soon out of the ash and smoke and went to a nearby tree and set Dark down and looked at Izaya and cocked her head and smiled madly.

I gave her the same smile and we found ourselves both laughing to ourselves.

-no ones POV-

Soon the laughter from the two subsided and (y/n) looked at him dead in the eyes still a crazy smile upon her features, not fading at all what so ever.

"I would love to kill you right now~ and do you really think that Wilfrord can kill you? Your the one who can kill him at any time. Why don't you?"

His smile faded as he looked down at the ground

"Why does Dark always get the girl?"

He mumbled, but (y/n) could hear him completely

"So then this is out of jealousy and masters order?"

He nodded slowly as (y/n) walked towards him. She slapped him right across the cheek

"You are one selfish person."

Izaya looked at the ground.

"But you are not useless~ your mad and insane just like me, why not join me in Dark in defeating Wilfrord the pink loving little whore?"

He suddenly grabbed her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes them filled with insanity

"How do you trust me so much?"

"The eyes are truly the window to the soul, I can read you clearly, and I trust you. Should I take away the trust?"

He chuckled as his face got closer to hers.

"But I can't probably ever help myself, I truly have fallen for you. Your like a shadow, you come and you go, some people hate the darkness but some people utterly love it, and they want to embrace and except it."

"That's exactly how Dark would put it too, you guys are more alike then I thought, but still your personalities are different. So you really have fallen for me too? What is it with me and charming men?"

He chuckled darkly and so did she as there faces inched a bit closer to one another's.

"I haven't even chosen yet, it was either Dark or Wilfrord but I obviously chose Dark, now I have to chose again. Oh dear."

He smiled a toothy smile.

"Even if there is never a future with me in it, I still would love to do something."

"Hmm?"

His face inched closer as his lips pressed against hers.

He put his hands on her cheeks as he began kissing her and showing his true feelings

They soon parted and (y/n) smiled.

"So are you on our team?"

"Yes"

I smiled as I lead him over to the tree where Dark was, I soon charged up my hands and they started to produce massive amounts of electricity

"CLEAR!"

I zapped him in the chest and he immediately bolted up panting

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR (Y/N)?!?"

She pouted

"I just wanted you to be awake."

He sighed but once his eyes met Izayas he immediately pounced on top of him and forcefully held him down

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Izaya chuckled

"Just joining the team, thanks to my friend (y/n)"

Darks eyes went to (y/n)'s as he growled

"Why would you let him join"

"Because he's powerful and we need help trying to kill Wilfrord."

"You know were going to need more help right?"

(Y/N) cocked her head to the side confusingly

"He's right (y/n), my master is assembling an army of demons, he's even going to get HIM"

Her eyes widened and Dark looked confusingly at the two

"Who's HE?"

(y/n) chuckled slightly

"Can't beleive he's getting that guy~ he's so charming when you meet him, but he could destroy worlds in a minuite."

"(Y/N)! WHO IS HE?"

She chuckled once again as she leaned against a tree and cleared her throat.

"Lucifer"

(Hey thanks you guys for reading! So it seems (y/n) has meet Lucifer before, I will reveal the backstory and what happens tomorrow and if not Tommorow some other day when I feel like it XD love you guys! If this gets 25 likes I will post all 2 parts today!)