Chapter 5

-Dream-

~(y/n), you must finish your work~
I looked up to see no one as I searched for the owner of the voice.
"H-Hello?"

~You can't and won't be able to see me for a short time but listen up. You must finish your work.~

"What work!?"

~I don't have a lot of time to speak but by work I mea-~

-End of Dream-

I arose from my bed, sweating a little and my whole body shaking from that dream. What did it mean by "finish your work." ? I was utterly confused not to mention a tad bit scared of what exactly this "work" is. I got up from my bed and all my thoughts then went to getting ready for school.

-time skip brought to you by the fangirls (sometimes they scare the shit out of everyone but who cares!)-

I was boarding the buss and I sat in the back as usual and I got a book out from my backpack and started to read it. We were already halfway to the school and Kaylee hasn't said a word to me at all. I was actually getting bothered by the fact she wasn't annoying me. It's like waking up one day and your annoying little sister is just, gone. But on the upside some people would be like, "thank god she's gone! Hallalugha!!!!" I wanted to think that, but I didn't know. I was just so used to her bullying and teasing me that I forgot what it felt like to have a good day. I decided to just shrug it off. '(y/n), forget about her, today you are going to have a great day for once weather you like it or not!' I smiled confidently as the buss came to a hault.

-Another Timeskip brought to you by emo vampire darkiplier 😄 JK-

It was finally time for lunch! The only class I passed with flying colors.

I wasn't fat or anything, I just loved to eat, but I had no one to really sit next to. I went over to some steps and plopped my tray down. I then started to eat in silence then the announcements came on.

-Attention students, Kaylee Baxter was found dead, we will all miss her dearly, and if anyone saw any suspicious things, please contact the office or the local police department. Thank you all and have a good day today at (s/n)-

I gasped in shock

'She's dead? How can this be? She was mean to me and all but she didn't deserve to be killed what so ever!'

'Aw don't be so mad~ she did deserve it. She had it coming to her~'

Once that thought came into my head my eyes widened. 'W-What do you mean?'

'It was truly a beautiful sight! Her crying and pleading, so pitiful. The blood pouring from her useless body. A magnificent sight indeed.'

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?'

'Do you really want me to tell you~'

'YES!'

'You killed her and enjoyed every second of it~'