Chapter 6

-After school-

I was walking home in silence. My eyes blood shot, hands trembling, knees shaking ever so slightly. 'Could it be real? I killed her? How did I? And how can't I remember something like that?!' I sighed and shakes my head, "it was probably just my head going all insane on me once again, I never killed Kaylee. I'm not a murder."

"Or are you~?"

My head lifted quickly as it searched around. Not a single soul was even near you at all. I groaned in frustration. "What the hell is happening to me?!?" I started to jog, run, sprint, bolt home as fast as I could. I just wanted to be alone! All my thoughts were interrupting me. There making me go utterly mad. Once I got to my door I opened it and quickly shut it and ran up to my room. I plopped down on my bed and growled.

"~Aw darling don't be so upset. You loved it after all."
I head a husky voice say. I lifted up my head to see a shadow of someone. My house was to dark to really see his facial features or anything, all I saw was a figure of a man.
"W-Who are you?"

He kneeled down next to my bedside and put his hand on my check

"My names Darkiplier. You can refer to me as Dark if you would like dear~"

He said in a somewhat entrancing voice.

"What do you want from me?"

"Here to show you something."

He lifted his hand and a projection of a video came onto my dark wall.

It was me and Kaylee.
She assaulted me and I fought back.
And I killed her?!?

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

I shouted. He only shushed me as he played with my hair.

"that is you~ might I say you looked very beautiful while killing that helpless girl."

I started to shake a bit, "I never killed her. I don't remember this."

He leaned down over to my ear and gently whispered. "That's because your dark side came out. Whenever it does, the dark side has it's only memories, and the light side has also it's own memories. And my dear you are not like any average human to be honest~ your something more"

I shuddered. "A d-dark side?"
He nodded "Of course, I was watching you the whole time~"

My breathing became a bit heavy. My mind filled up with a bunch of thoughts but only one seemed to even spark my attention.

"Can you bring out my dark side?"

I could tell he was in utter shock but he gently caressed my check and smiled deviously

"Of course, I can also grant you this, you will have memories from both light and dark side ok?"

I nodded as he put his hand on my forehead. The dark room started to spin ever so slightly and I became dizzy. I felt memories flood in instantly, and as soon as he removed his hand I smirked.

"How do you feel~?"

"Amazing, thank you so much dark."
I said in a very deep but devilish tone. He soon then got up and started to walk towards my door.

"I'll be back soon deary~ don't try to have too much fun while I'm gone~"

He says as he throws something towards me. I pick it up and study it but I can see it clear as day in the dark room

A single black rose