Chapter 12 -I was there the whole time-

-Nararator POV-

(y/n) sighed deeply while running her hand through her thick (h/c) hair, she growled a big and plopped back down upon her bed.

"Damn it Wilfrord. You seem to have played another trick on me. Fucking clever man.."

The lights in her room suddenly went out, as she heard footsteps approach her ever so slightly.

She seemed confused and thought it was Wilford again, but why would he come back only 5 minutes later? Like baseball being thrown at a boy, it hit me.

It was Dark.

"Miss me dear?"

He said in a voice that brought chills down my neck.

I felt a hand go up to my cheek as he caressed it softly he then chuckled as he sat down next to me.

"Do anything while I was gone?"

He said his voice full of curiosity. But it seemed like.... Like an act!

"No not really."

I lied. He chuckled again as he grabbed my throat and brought me closer to his face in the dark.

"Don't play games with me~ I saw you having a moment with Wilfrord~ What is it about him that's better then me~?"

He said lustfully.

"He's trying to trick me! He keeps coming in here and playing me like a fucking violin! I would never actually agree to kiss that douche bag!"

I felt Dark start to laugh
It was a dark cold laugh.

"I want to beleive you, but I can't."

I then felt him squeeze my throat and I gasped for air.

"I would love to see you die now~"

I gasped a couple times then my eyes went dark.

-No ones POV-

(y/n) eyes went dark as she smirked and tilted her head while breathing out something.

"I love you, you know. A man after my own heart."

He seemed to be somewhat hurt by the words she said and replied shakily

"Don't be stupid, at your core (y/n) your just like me. You can't possibly understand a concept like love."

(y/n) chuckled as she went closer to his face

"even if I can't understand a concept like love, I know I have a burning passion for you my dear~"

Dark seemed to loosen his grip a bit and trembled slightly.

"Dark, your so insane. That's what I really love about you~"

His grip seemed to become more and more slightly loose.

That's when (y/n) leaned in and said.

"I really love you Dark~"

Before she planted her lips on his.
There lips moved passionately with one another as Dark put his hands on her face. Deepening the kiss.

But what they didn't know was that there was someone else lurking in the shadows.
Someone watching there every move. He smiled as he disappeared in a cloud

Of pink smoke.