Chapter 4

-Kaylees POV-

The bell finally rang after such a long day, it was now time to get my revenge on that little bitch, she made me look like a total loser and embarrassed me in front of all my friends during gym, it was time to finally make her stop talking, FORVER.

-(y/n) POV

I was so relieved when the bell rang, I just wanted to go home. I was stressed out entirely because of the whole situation with Kaylee and I just wanted to go home and take a nice long nap. I put my books away in my locker and ran out the door. The little breeze of wind welcomed me to the outdoors as I started to walk home.

-Kaylees POV-

She started to walk home not suspecting a thing! What an idiot! She should know damn well by know that if anyone messes with me, they pay the price. But this time she was going to pay the ultimate price.. She started to walk on the sidewalk and she was only a couple steps away from where I was, time to make my move.. Heheh, goodbye little bitch...

-(y/n) POV-

I was peacefully walking home minding my own business when something came out of the bushes attacked me! I looked up to see, Kaylee? She looked at me dead in the eyes and I noticed in her right hand she had a pocket knife. I gasped and my breathing became faster and faster. "ITS ABOUT TIME YOU DIE BITCH!!" She swung at my head but I moved it out of the way just in time. Kaylee was getting angrier "STOP MOVING YOU WHORE!" She shouted and started to swing faster and faster but she kept missing.

-??? POV-
I was watching the girl trying to slice (y/n) she was failing due to (y/n's) moving. I know she can do this. If it happens it will work. But if it doesn't she can die right here right now. She better hurry up. Time is running out.

-Kaylee POV-

She kept dodging! What a little pussy! She can't even except her fate! I was so sick and tired of her I yelled out something, "THIS IS WHY YOUR PARENTS DONT LOVE YOU! YOUR A LITTLE BITCHY BRAT!" She looked me dead in the eyes, her (e/c) turning to red as she grabbed a fistful of my hair. "you know what Kaylee, it's time for you to go to hell. A place where you would fit in quite nicely." I was about to reply when she threw me off her. I started to get nervous but I kept my ground even though I was shaking. "W-what do you m-mean?" She cocked her head to the side and started to giggle then it turned into a fit of laughter, "A little bitch like you would be sent to the very depths of hell where all the demons would hear your bitchy screams and it would be music to there ears. You are a truly pathetic person." She came at me and swiftly took the knife from my hand. She stabbed me right in the gut and I fell down coughing up blood.

-??? POV-

She is remarkable! Her skills are simply amazing, her way of killing makes me smile, the girl under her was starting to cough up blood and was about to say something when (y/n) stabbed her right in the heart and muttered, "have fun in hell." Her eyes then turned back to normal and she fainted. I quickly ran over to her and picked her up and teleported to her house, I slowly began to walk up the stairs and I placed her in her bed and started to play with her hair, "sweet dreams dear~"

(Thank you all for reading! I only made this story a really short time ago and so far I think it's ok, if any of you have any feedback you would like to share please put it in the comments and be sure to like this chapter and add it to your list! Love u all -ShadowStar69-)