Chapter 17 -Allow Me To Introduce Myself-

-no ones POV-

It was a glorious day

The sun was shinning

The bees were buzzing

And school was about to get started.

Kaylee was still proceeded as "missing" and their were poster around every block

2 Girls say at a bench right outside the door of the school fileing there nails

"Hey Britney? Do you think Kaylee will ever be found?"

One of them said. The other looked at "Brittney and shrugged her shoulders as they continued to file there nails dropping the topic.

-Dark POV-

"(y/n)! Get down here! You can't miss any more school!"

I could hear her groan as she stumbled down the stairs wearing a plain hoodie and jeans.

"But what if they find out I killed her?"

"Don't worry about it they all think she is missing."

She sighed and put her hands on her hips and pouted

"I don't like school, I don't have any friends."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Just try to-"

I was cut off by a horn blaring in my ears as (y/n) ran off to catch the buss.

-Time-skip-

(Y/n) POV

I got off the buss and walked as slowly as possible to my first class

I swear I could feel someone watching me. But every time I turned around no one was there.

I finally got to class and took a seat in the back row all alone. I got out my book and started to write down in my planned then I heard the door to the class open.

There was a guy, my age with short black hair and he had big black glasses and everything else he wore was black no other color.

"Alright students this is our new student who will be joining us, please introduce yourself."

He looked unamused and waved slightly saying,

"My names Izaya, nice to meet you all I guess."

His eyes scanned over the entire class until they stopped on me

He smiled slightly and came over.

I noticed an empty seat next to me and he sat right down in it. The teacher began to talk while everyone began to take notes besides me

I could never keep up in the first place, and besides I'm already failing this class so it was no big deal to me at all.

I could feel Izaya's eyes on me the whole class period it was really creepy and it made me just want to get up and run my ass far away from him.

Soon the bell rang an I got up for class

I tried to hurry out the door but I felt a slight poke on my back and turned around to see Izaya

"Hey, I'm sorry we never had a fair introduction my names Izaya."

I smiled and replied

"My names (y/n) it's a pleasure to meet you."

He smiled as we shook hands, you know what? I think I just finally made my first real friend at this school!

-Izaya POV-

I will keep you safe from Wilfrord

I will make sure he doesn't ever hurt you at all, I might be emotionally broken because of him, but that doesn't mean I'll let him do that to you.

(What do you guys honestly think about the Oc? Comment down below and tell me your honest opinions please!)