Chapter 27 -Hell... Part 3-

(Y/n) pov

I pushed him away and got out from being blocked by the wall

"You just are really that pathetic aren't you? I have bewitched you, and you are so obsessed with me that you dare try to plant your lips upon mine? I have someone else. Your nothing but a greedy demon."

He chuckled slightly as he started to walk slowly towards me

"I am greedy, but that's because I'm the king of hell, what do you expect? And you're a greedy demon as well, you have no room to talk dear (y/n)."

I stepped back even faster as tears started to flood out of my eyes

"I LOVE DARK! NOT YOU!"

He chuckled as he finally backed me up into the wall and started to play with my hair again

"Oh I know that dearie. But once I'm done with you, you wont even remember his very name~"

I trembled beneath his touch and he started to laugh a bit

"Why not let your true side come out, she's the one I really quite enjoy talking too."

My eyes started to go dark as Lucifer smile stretched from ear to ear

-Lucifer's POV-

her eyes instantly went dark as she started to chuckle

"Trying to toy with my other persona I see."

 I smiled and took a strand of her hair and played a round with it

"Naturally."

She chuckled and pushed my hand away

"My other persona told you, and I don't want to have to repeat it again, I really have fallen for another, and if you can't deal with that then you can cut off my wings, gauge out my eyes, rip out my intestines, I really don't give a damn as of this point."

I growled slightly and slammed my fist on the wall

"What is it about him! You're making me rage and boil with anger! I will not be afraid to kill you if I wanted to!"

She stood still as she looked at me with emotionless eyes

"I won't care if you kill me, honestly you would be doing me a favor of riding this world from filth like me."

I stepped back a bit and fell to my knees as I started to grow and grow into a laughing fit

"I don't want to kill you! You're a demon who has a very high caliber even higher then mine! I wouldn't want to kill you! Yet at least but still."

She kneeled down next to me and gave me a very warming and welcoming smile..

The same beautiful smile she would give me every day when we used to be the best of friends

"Lucifer, get up, raise your head my dear. Alas I did fall for another, but that doesn't mean I don't still love you like the best friend you always and forever are to me."

He arose from the ground and I helped him up by reaching out a hand to him.

"Lucifer, please is there any way that you would stop this madness?"

he chuckled darkly and grabbed my neck lifting me off of the ground

"I'm sorry dearie, I can't live with just that. If I cannot have you, then simply no one can. Now what's your death wish~"

The door was swiftly slammed open and it revealed Dark

He had a shotgun and he spit on the ground before saying

"I'm going to give you to the count of ten to get your ugly, fat, yellow, no good keister off my property, or I'll pump your guts full of lead!"

Lucifer smile stretched from ear to ear as a cloud of black smoke started to surround him

"Sorry~ you can't defeat me. I can't wait till WE kill you Dark."

I looked up at Lucifer with wide eyes, he then swiftly picked me up and he teleported us to the one and the only

Hell

He threw me on the ground as he stomped towards his thrown

I remember this room, it once was a room that was never dirty, always had red and orange and yellow, it looked like a beautiful sunset was forever staining the walls

But down it was just completely void and black

Black flames surrounded his thrown as he sat down and ran a hand through his hair

"It looks so different. It use to be filled with all that color, and know its just-"

"Black. Darkness is the pure color and mood you can describe this room as. Once you truly let in the darkness and embrace it, you feel like your in a whole new world. Aw I remember how you became a demon. It was years ago, when you were still and alive human on earth, you started to get more dark and evil as the days progressed. Then one day you decided to do a ritual to fully fledge in the darkness within you, once you gripped onto the darkness you picked up a gun and shot. Right in the head then everything for you went black. You had been summoned, more like chosen to by my newest demon down here, you were the only true human I had ever seen, really accept the darkness~"