Chapter 19 -Someone, Like You-

(Special message from:
ShadowStar69)

Hey guys!

So before I begin with today's chapter I has some special news!

Remember how I told you Izaya is based off of a real person who may or may not be my best friend 😙😙...

Well...

He KISSED ME!

*insert fangirl squeal here*

Yep and I mean I was like all chill about it when it happened, but then after school I go into a room that's empty and I was screaming my arse off!!!

Yay! Now I'm finally not alone *wipes tear*

Anyways back to the story! XD

-Izaya POV-

I walked into the lair to see master Wilfrord sitting at his desk doing some research and eating...

A pink frosted sprinkled donut.

He looked up at me and scowled, then immediately continued his work just forgetting my presence

"Well it's nice to see you too!"

I walked past him and ran down to the basement..

Yep the little shit head made me stay in the basement...

But the good thing is he never knows when I'm gone..

I know I can kill him whenever I feel like it but I don't really want to let him know that just yet.

I sighed as I laid down on the black king sized bed beneath me, letting my charcoal wings come out as well.

I really just wish I can go see that girl again.

I could...

Eh what the hell! I'll do it!

-(y/n) POV-

"Dark!! You don't need to treat me like I'm a kid! I'm a bloody demon you know!"

I pouted as Dark was trying to feed me my dinner as if I were a 3 year old.

"I'm a demon too you know.."

"But do I feed you like a baby?"

He growled playfully

"Eat your food then! Or else I shove it down your throat!"

I sighed

"Fineee."

I kisses his cheek quickly and started to eat my massive plate of food

He chuckled darkly while putting on his coat.

"I'm going to go do a couple of things, be back in the morning."

I pouted as he came over and cupped my cheek.

"Don't worry I'll be back ok?"

I smiled slightly as he walked to the door, he opened it and right before he walked out he threw a black rose and it gently flowed through the breeze and into my lap.

"Ah black roses, truly beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you~"

"Wilfrord I swear to god-"

I turned to see Izaya standing there giving me a toothy smile which made me laugh.

"What's up Izaya?"

He smiled and took a seat next to me.

"Nothing, I was bored and just wanted to come hang out."

I nodded as wings came out of his back.

"Oh pretty wings!"

He chuckled.

"Only some demons are lucky to get them, I'm one o the only few who has them, do you have any?"

I shrugged my shoulders

"I have no idea."

He waved his hand as some dark matter left it and into me, suddenly black charcoal wings came from my back and Izaya smiled.

"Yep! And there black just like mine!"

I stare in awe at the wings and smiled as I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him into a hug.

"Thanks Izaya!"

"Anything for you."