Chapter 23 -How I met your Devil-

(cue the how i met your mother theme song here, I seriously want you all to sing the song if you know it and comment it. Come one peoplez don't be shy!)

-Past-

When (Y/N) was only a little girl she didn't have THAT inside her at all.

What do I mean by that?

(y/n) when she finally had gotten realised of her dark powers, and remember memories from when she was in a different body

She was simply reincarnated you can say but it works a bit differently

So while she was in hell she met the great demon king Lucifer, (no not from the anime sorry, but Satans actual name was Lucifer, I googled it so yeah)

The two seemed to be completely and utterly inseparable

They were best friends with each other, and couldn't spend more than a day not with each other at all.

They would always spend there days destroying cities, spreading chaos and madness across the dimensions.

Everything to them was absolutely perfect.

(I feel really like shit.. I just have to put it out there, my friends parents are critizizing me, especially the mom... I am at the friends party, I might leave soon... Although I just got here and I'm writing this on my phone in the bathroom.... Wish me luck I guess. I just don't like being all that social anymore.. I have changed way too much. Sorry about me rambling on.. Here just continue reading I don't really matter all that much anyways)

The lands they would terrorize would be left in flames and in people screaming and shouting for dear life. They simply loved it, you could say that thy maybe loved it a little too much.

Lucifer being the craving madness demon he was could simply never get enough of sweet sweet insanity, and it seemed that his behavior rubbed off on (y/n) cause the two were just like twins.

They were one in the same

The two basically grew up together, and now were in there teenage years right before (y/n) turned insane

The two were sitting on the ashes of a city they burnt down a while ago and were just chatting like usual

"Hey, (y/n)?"

"Hmm?"

He stood up and looked at me insanly

"One day I'm going to have to kill you ya know?~ I can't have anyone getting to close to me after all~"

He said in a husky voice as his eyes glowed a faint red.

I blushes lightly and shrugged it off

"I could care less if you end me, besides what good use have I done to really benefit my life."

His face got closer to mine as he gave me a mad smile.

"I just wouldn't get rid of you my little demon~ you really turn me on sometimes~ the way your insanity take over really pushes me over the edge~"

I blushed so hard my face was 50 shades of red.

"What's the matter?"

He twirled a strand of my hair

"Demon got your tongue?"

I gulped and slightly leaned a bit back

"Don't be so shy~ show me that sweet sweet insanity of yours~"

My eyes went black as I smirked.

"That's all you want me for isn't it? Just my sweet sweet insanity, hate to brake it to you love, my madness isn't for sale~"

The twos faces leaned closer together

Then (y/n) vanished

"DAMNIT! YOU WILL BE MINE (y/n)!"