Back to square one

"What happened to just me and you?" You whisper to Peter as you stand in front of Tiger Lily who is still taller than you, still older than you, and staring right back at you.

"I know it might seem strange but let me explain, there was a curse set on Neverland, where anyone who lived there could not grow up, they found a cure but people began to like being the same age forever, it makes you grow up for a year until it runs out and you have to renew it, I took it all four years you left, I didn't wanna be left behind." She runs up to you both and hugs you, "I missed you both so much!" She remembers something as she pulls away, "I wasn't the only one, Elijah took it as well."

"Sh!t!" Peter mumbles.
"Damn it," you turn to Peter and tell him your plan you have a feeling he won't like, "you talk to her and tell her where you are at, and I shall try and find Elijah and tell him where I'm at."
"On your own?" He looks at you with an uneasy expression, "I don't like that,"
"I will be fine," you plant a kiss on his cheek, "trust me."

~

Trampling through the jungle floor, that was once a path, is now a bush of vines. You trip on a vine and stumble over, head first. Not being able to see, you feel like you are rolling really fast, down a hill. Sharp and rough things hit you on the way down, "Ahhhh!" You scream, hoping someone hears to help you.

You stop suddenly, opening your eyes, everything hurts, even your fingernails, that already have mud and dirt and all sorts wedged underneath them.

Trying to stand up you wobble but steady yourself, your head hurts the most so you feel it and it's moist. Looking down at your hand, it's covered in Scarlet red liquid. The same pain is in your nose, with the other hand you do the same and dye both hands with fresh blood straight from the wounds.

You start to go dizzy and quite blurry not really remembering anything at all. You don't remember hitting the floor under any circumstances, all you can remember is your injuries, the shock of the blood and after that, nothing but complete and utter empty darkness.