Betrayal

Trampling through the trees once again, you and Elijah are having random conversations whilst looking for Peter and his little friendship group.

"So why me?"
"What do you mean Princess?"
"Why are you obsessed with me? Is it because I'm the only girl you've come across?"
"Ha. Had a feeling she would tell you that," you stop and turn to him, he doesn't stop until he is right up against you, "I didn't take the cure, I left and looked for you as well as Peter, I wanted to find you so badly but, no matter where I looked I couldn't, as a coincidence we both arrived back here after 4 years of looking for you, he was successful, I wasn't. I wasn't going to stop until I had you, and now, I do. No girl I had come across had kept me away." You smile from cheek to cheek in pure joy, "except those occasional lap dances." He winds you up and smiles seeing your face drop.

Bringing your mouth to his ear you whisper, "I could give you one ten times better,"
"Oh?"
"But I spent them all on Peter, yeah we had a real good time before we came back."
"Oh really? Is that why your here, making out with me?"
It backfires and you squint and sigh.

"My turn. Why do you say it's not real but when we're alone your all over me,"
"Just taking advantage of what I have,"
"You have?" He over pronounces the you, "princess, it's the other way round, I own you."
"Oh really? Is that why your practically begging me to be with you?"
"Don't flatter yourself, that's my job. Also, if you wanted to leave you can easily walk away."
"I can."
"Go on then." He nods towards the path ahead, you look down it but know you want to stay. Turning back, you don't meet his eyes, knowing he is right, if you wanted to leave you would, but you don't.
"Didn't think so, you can't live without me,"

Walking away from him, you hear a voice and so he pulls you into to him, you hear him shush you as you recognise the voice as Peters, "sh!t, that's Peter."
"Bingo, here's the plan, he doesn't know your with me now so, you act like your not, distract him and I'll do the rest."
"I hate liars."
"It's not lying, it's shielding the truth."
He brushes past you and goes of the trail, "Hello! Is anyone there?!" You call out trying to get his attention.

"Amber?!"
He appears onto the path and runs towards you, he picks you up and spins you around, "well is it good to see you!" You have no idea what to say to him, "what's wrong?" He starts looking confused. "What hap-" before he could say anything else, Elijah steps in and you see how he drugged you.
"What is your obsession with drugging people?"
"No obsession, just a tactic. Now less questions."

~

You sit on a chair next to the door, crossing your legs and sharpening your sword.
"What's with the distance Princess?" Elijah asks before nodding to his lap.
"Not a chance."
"Making it look real?"
"Fine." You get up and walk over to him with his hands open and welcoming.
You sit side ways with your legs dangling over one arm rest and your head resting on the other.

As your prisoner begins to wake up tied in the chair you once were, you start to realise that your finally on the other side.

"Amber?" Peter looks up at you all confused and shocked, "what are doing?"
"She's with me now." Elijah brags to Peter which makes him quite obviously annoyed.
"Seriously?" He looks back at you.
"Yes." You reply expressionless.
"Your both lying." He smiles thinking he has figured it out, "she would never go for you."
This makes Elijah mad and he stands up, forcing you to as-well, he looks at you, encouraging you to show him he is wrong.

"If we were lying would I do this?" You hold his jaw and bring your lips pressing them tightly against his, he re-locks your lips and holds your hips. Before you hurt Peter even more, you part with him and look down.

You notice him looking at you and you meet his eyes filled with pain, "so I meant nothing to you?" You don't answer him.
"Your a traitor."
"I'm so sorry." You whisper, dropping to your knees in front of him to match his height, "but I won't forget how you broke my heart."
"Your a back-stabbing b!tch!"

Elijah darts over and clasps his hand to his throat, threatening him, "hey! Watch your mouth!"
Winding him up further, he makes a comment towards you, "I must say, Amber you look hot as fu<k in that." He whistles at the pirate outfit your wearing.

"I'm warning you." He tightens his grip.

Peter doesn't stop there, "is she as good in bed than she is with me?" He smirks at you and back at Elijah.

Without hesitation he squeezes his neck and gives him a full force punch around the face, you immediately jump in to stop him.
"Elijah!" You break his hand from Peters neck.

"Thanks m'lady," he thanks you making Elijah try to go for him but you push him back.

Elijah slumps back into his chair behind his desk, his legs spread and him leaning back. Elbow resting on the arm of the throne he sat, running his hands through his hair.

Stood in between them both, you switch your gaze.

Peter still tied to the chair before you, his knees apart and his ankles tied. Trying to wipe his bust lip on his shoulder, with his hair messy and his smug look still in his eyes.

You bend down to Peter and lengthen your sleeve to wipe away the blood on his lip, he looks down at you with a look no one had ever given you before, he was in love and you could tell, "thanks again, gorgeous," he whispers when you are finished.

"I really wouldn't," you warn him to stop in a hushed voice, "please don't cause a scene,"
"Anything for you, m'lady."

Elijah overhears and as you stand up he gets up, "right I'm done with you and your bullsh!t."
He walks towards the swords picks his own out of the wooden barrel and makes his way to Peter that is still unbothered.

"Elijah, don't you think that's a bit much?"
He stops, "what?"
"I mean, does he really deserve to die?"
"Why are you defending him?"
"I'm not!"
"You clearly are!"
"I chose to be on your side for a reason, but I did not sign up for this!"

You look over to find Peters chair empty.
"Fu<k!"
"Still can't tie a rope?" You run outside following him to see if Peter had already left.

He had, There was no sign of him any where.

Elijah barges past you, storming into the cabin, clearly very fuming. You head inside also to fix the problem you had caused yourself...