Pirate and Dust

"This is Marley."
"This is Tanver."
"Ranger."
"Meet Skye."
"This is Dallas."
"Phoenix."
"Pirate and Dust."
"Finally, meet Jade."
You introduce the residents in your stable and wait for the comments or questions.

"Pirate and Dust?"
"You named horses after us?"
"No. I named horses after Neverland, you may have had something to do with it, but not entirely."
"Right."
"So which ones yours?"
"Phoenix." You point to the tall grey, in the very end stall, "show jumper."
"Show us some jumps?"
"Why don't you teach us?" Elijah pleaded.
"I'd like that."
"You would?"
"Yeah." They both answer at the same time, signalling they really do want to.

"Take your pick,"
"May as well have pirate," Elijah picks a horse that is taller than phoenixes height, a very dark bay horse, almost black.

"Of course I'm going Dust," Peter chooses a chestnut mare, mistake number 1, slightly smaller than pirate but taller than the grey.

~

"Let's get to it," already all saddled, you lead out the barn and into the riding paddock.

Getting off to adjust the poles, you were going to lower but decide to show off, while you can.

You put 2 poles on the ground, a small raised straight pole, medium cross poles and finally a 1.5m straight pole jump.

Saddling back on, you make a lap, warming up, "come on Phoenix, we've got this." You go into sitting trot and soon after are cantering, before straightening up you do a cantering lap.

You then straighten up, ride softly and smoothly along the sand, clearing the poles and the cross, bracing yourself in that split second, taking a deep breath and going for it.

Clearing the jump without even clipping it, you hear clapping and stand in your stirrups while catering around still and take a bow.

The rest of the lesson flies by as you reach them everything you know about riding and jumping poles.

Night soon comes around as you are bridging down and letting the horses rest, "what did you think of it guys?"

"I thought it was great,"
"So much fun yeah."
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." You say pleased and putting your brush down and giving your horse a well done pat.

Walking up the stairs, all ready for bed, you prepare them for the problem ahead, "so, there is a small problem," you point to your double bed and the tiny spaces on the floor beside it, "you've got two choices, either sleep on the floor like a sardine, or share with me, either way, I couldn't care less."

"I'm not having backache in the morning," Elijah flops onto the bed.

"Count me out of that one too." Peter does the same.

A little later on you are all ready to go to sleep, "let's play a game. Truth or dare?" Peter suggests,
"How old are we?"
"Actually I think that's not a bad idea, but a dirty version," Elijah spices things up as usual.
"Are you kidding? That would cause so many arguments."
"How about, everything that is in the game, stays in the game?"
"Fine."

"So Amber, truth or dare?" Peter kicks things off.
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss the most good looking one."
Without hesitation, you turn to Peter hold his cheek and lock lips for about 3 seconds before returning to your spot which you lay in.

"My turn. Amber, truth or dare?" Elijah goes next, trying to hide how annoyed he was but not very well.
"My turn again? Dare."
"I dare you to kiss the one with the sexiest body."

You roll to Elijah and kiss him, he knew it would be him, that's why he said it.

"Amber truth or dare?" Peter starts again as soon as you lay back down.
"After all that, truth."
"Me or Him?"
"No. I'm not answering that, I won't and you know I won't. So don't even go there."
"Your right, sorry, I should've accepted your answer earlier today, maybe we should stop now."

"Probably best." Elijah agrees, you close you eyes and finish an eventful day, thinking about each of them and what your future shall be like, will it be in Neverland? Will it be with Peter? Will it be with Elijah? Or neither?