Truth or dare round dos

"What's the deal with the boys then?" Lily asks out of breath from dancing as you both walk over to the bar for a drink.
"No deal, we have just decided to cool it for a while and all be friends." You inform her after sitting down at a bar stool and taking a sip.
"Like that'll last,"

Even though you know she's right, you shake your head in disbelief before pulling her away from her drink and to the hot spring. In the steamy pool were Peter and Elijah with two other random girls. These girls were drunk, spelled out and not knowing what's going on, just like the three from the night you spent with Elijah and just like everyone else in the room except you 4.

"Hello ladies," Elijah welcomes you.

Nodding t other to girls to get out to make room for you, they move and as tiger Lily gets in, you get sorted. Taking your tightly tied shawl cover off to reveal your favourite pure white, v-neck, gapped swim suit.

Peter compliments you by whistling as you step into the pool of bubbles

"Hey guys and girlies,"

"Let's play dirty truth or dare I've never played it and I'm 18 for god sake, and what a place to play it," Lily suggests.
"Yeah why not," I agree as we begin playing.

"Hmm Amber, truth or dare," Elijah picks you first.
"Dare, always," you decide before he even finishes.
"I dare you to kiss the hottest person here," he clearly wants to create further rivalry between Peter and him.

Deciding to give them a shock, you turn to Lily and cup her face, pausing to make eye contact and check if she's ok with it. When she smiles you go in and kiss her like you would anyone, she clasps her lips around yours and you carry on further than you expected. You know it's only a dare but you also know it's her first so you wanted to make it feel real and memorable. When you finally pull away you keep eye contact before breaking it at the last second of turning to your original spot.

Looking at their disbelief faces of shock you laugh and speed things along, "so whos next?"
"After that performance, someone ask me," Peter requests to be next so Lily asks him.
"Truth," he requests next.
"Why did you like Amber?" She winks at you after asking him this very personal question.

Before he starts, he takes a deep breath and goes for it, "well, she's gorgeous and always was, just now she's sexy as fu<k, her smile is beautiful and she's an honest, genuine person when she's not confused as sh!t," startled and amazed, you stare and thank him while a smile.

"Well, I guess it's my turn to ask... Elijah, truth or dare?" When you ask him his eyes dart on you from looking down at the water.
"Uhhh, dare,"
"I dare you to kiss Amber!" Lily cuts in and declares it before you have even thought of one.

Getting up and walking over, you get nerves out of nowhere and aren't feeling how you normally would when you kiss him, you are never intimidated by him, why now? Without giving you a chance to think of an answer he glues his lips to yours, possessing you body to belong to him for that intense moment. He makes it short, not so sweet but worth the while.

"Woo!" Lily cheers, proud of herself as matchmaker.
"Lils, you just earned you self a dare," punishing her for doing that but in a way rewarding her with a dare you have cooked up, "I dare you, to give one of them a lap dance,"

Widening her eyes, she is very shocking at your dare that you've given her. Doing it anyway, she sits on Peters lap and and you cheer her on while she's doing it. Quickly looking at you for a split second, she nods at Elijah who is desperately wanting it.

Seizing the opportunity with no regrets, just like your mother taught you, you make your way onto him and go for it.

"Hey Princess," he smirks as for once you make him nervous.
"Hey,"
Your rocking it you can tell, swinging your hips in circular motions over his crotch, every now and then brushing you hips against it. Starting to go back and forward, he guides you with his sexy hands on your waist.

Before he gets carried away, you stop at the same time Lily does and they both seem red in the face and quite happy with that.

"Well after that we need some drinks!" You announce while hoping out of the spring.

*

A couple hours later, your all around the bar, drinking, chatting, having a good time.

There was no awkward feeling from earlier, you all knew it was just playing around, a least you think it was.

You and Elijah in a conversation about fruits, which was random when you think about it, he was telling you how strawberries we're his favourite and he hated limes.

All of a sudden, he mentions you strawberry scented perfume, "you always smell of strawberries, makes me like you all the more," winking at you you smile, knowing he's a little drunk. When he's drunk, he can easily act normal and control himself but the odd word sometimes slips out like just then.

"Right," smiling, you turn to the spelled group of dancers and get down from your bar stool. Whistling and calling them over, they obey and arrive by your feet.

A black girl, blonde girl and a brunette bout mot were waiting for your next instruction. Taking the sexy blonde girls hand, you lead her into a space, lifting your hands up still connected, your back is to her as you move against her to the music.

Watching you at the bar, they want to join in and you can tell so you encourage them and nod them over. Turning to face this gorgeous girl, silky long hair, blazing firey eyes, she begged for more as you rubbed your hips against hers and bit your lip.

You wanted to turn her the hell on and make her feel something from you, make you mean something to her. Taking her waist you sexily dance against her before being unexpectedly swapped and you now face Peter. Not stopping you from your impressive routine, you carry on with a different victim this time. He actually responded, with his body, took your waist and levelled the seductive levels.

The night roamed on and more action unfolded as you drank and danced, nothing less and nothing more.