Best behaviour

Looking across the ocean, glistening peacefully, much unlike before, you rest your hands on the side.

Placing his next to yours and doing the same thing, Elijah joins you, "I'm not sorry,"
"I know your not, your a toxic waste of space."
"Oh but you don't mind that do you Princess?"
"Not at all." You say sarcastically walking away from him knowing you meant it in a different way.

~

Seeing the tallest tree with the ripest oranges on, you make your way towards it. Carefully placing each foot on a branch you know will hold you, you reach up and being picking the stubborn fruits off. With about 7 oranges in your leather brown satchel, you see one further up looking a little better and brighter than the last few. Giving up or making do with what you have, is not your thing, so you go for it, climbing higher and higher. Losing your focus and concentration, you step on a weaker branch that snaps and could cause you fatal injuries when you hit the bottom.

But you don't. Someone saves you, again.
Peter stares down at you in his arms for the third time, "your welcome m'lady, for the third time."

You jump out of his arms fast, "god, your everywhere I am!"
"Well maybe that's a good thing considering," he leans on a nearby tree, crossing his arms and flirting with you, "maybe your everywhere I am."

"I'm leaving now, bye."
You turn and go head back to the ship.
"Don't forget your orange m'lady."
Facing him, he throws the orange over to you and into your hands.

~

Opening the door and then placing down the satchel, you hear seductive music playing and see three other random people, in underwear and dancing in ways you don't particularly want to join in with.

"Using people to help cure your misery, or maybe make me jealous?"
"No. I'm using them for a good time, I spelled them and they dance for me." Elijah explains, seated in his chair with his black button up shirt undone, revealing his bare ab muscles.

"From the mainland then?" You say looking each of them up and down.

Two women and one man, each very attractive, you take a liking to both genders, so this pleases you also. Elijah only likes women so you know he thought about you when he brought a man, although, you wouldn't have complained about all of them being girls. You spot h!ckys all down both girls necks, wether they are from Elijah or not, you aren't sure.

Knowing that you and Elijah aren't actually together, you decide to have your fair share of fun too. You strut over to one of the girls and kiss her neck deeply.

She had long ginger hair and got prettier as each second passed, her looks pulled you in. There was nothing keeping you there but her ability to bow down to you.

Pushing her back to the others, you look at Elijah's shocked expression, "what was that?"
"Me having fun," you walk over to the clear, majestic decanters at the back of the room and pour yourself a drink, "we aren't together remember?"
"You still belong to me Princess." He shrugs, "no matter what you do."
You down the alcohol and whistle to the other girl and call her over.

When she arrives at your demand, you pull her to the dark crimson velvet sofa and throw her down onto it. Straddling her, you kiss her, not meaning anything but still pleasing you and clearly her. For once you were in control, you liked it, "I could get used to this,"

"Oh no. Not right in front of me."
Elijah pulls you off her by the back of your neck collar and orders her back to dancing, "that's for me and only me."

~

You slide down the raw wooden planked bathroom wall, with the bristles brushing your mouth, aggressively stroking your teeth. Hearing the music you grunt, knowing it would probably go on all night. You stand up to spit and walk out in your lingerie ready to go again, it's not the worst, you get fun, until Elijah ruins it, but for now you just want to enjoy tonight and have some fun time.

"Round 2," turning your attention to the ginger girl again, that you decided was the most pleasure filled, you point to the bed.

She does perfectly and lays down, legs together, ready for you, at first you place a knee either side, on all fours, sliding your tongue in and out around hers. You move your tongue down her thin, model like body and slowly hit all the right spots. Still under a spell, she is all yours, she lets out a little, unrecognisable mo@n and you secretively slip your two fingers into her underwear and trace her cl!t.

Cautiously looking over every 4 seconds to check that Elijah is still focused on his map and geographic skills, while multitasking with this pretty girl in front of you. You inj€t your two fingers into her and smoothly pace yourself going in and out, your doing well until she lets out a mo@n a little too loudly.

Elijah sharply looks up and storms over, before he reaches you, you pull out quickly, causing her pain and a whimper. He grabs your wrist, "you better be on your best behaviour Princess, cause now my attention is fully on you,"

Winding him up, you suck your two fingers clean and watch him stop himself from getting even madder at you.

"Watch it."