Its always been you

"I choose you."
You have made a decision, you have finally chosen and his face lights up with every aspect.

"It's always been you Peter, your the one I loved first, you may have said no but you chased me and that showed me that you really did want me. Even after I turned on you with Elijah and "dated" him," you gesture your two fingers in a sarcastic motion to the word dated. "You still came after me and you haven't stopped since day one. I love you with all my heart, there may be a part of me that likes Elijah and the idea of his exciting life but my love for him will never ever compare to my love for you." Your now flooding with tears but it doesn't stop you, "I have finally made a decision, I know that it took me a long time and I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you, I just had to know my decision was right and I know that it is. I might never be able to make it up to Elijah but I will try my hardest and i," you get to the point where speaking is hard and your over the emotional stage and it's just full breakdown. "God I love you Peter,"

After your beautiful speech to him, he perfects it with a passionate kiss and fills you with happiness, turning those tears from despair to pure joy. His soft lips brush yours smoothly and you wrap your body around him and keep your eyes shut as you cross your legs at the back of him, securing yourself on his hips.

Your in the moment and block out all sound but roughly hear his reply, "I love you too."

~

A/N: I can't believe it's over, I know there is only 28 parts but it feels a lot more. Sorry for those who wanted spice, I lead you on in parts and then probably disappointed you but I promise in my next book about Narnia I will do better, it's just not the easiest to write.

Thank you so much for reading this book I appreciate all support and have a great day!