15: Failed

Divya asks, "But why is papa not talking to me, dada (grandfather)?"

And then everyone's glance go towards Darshan who is sitting on the sofa and looking at nowhere. His eyes showed no emotions.

Siddharth consoles her and says,"Divya, your father is a little tired. You go inside and rest for a while. Then you'll see everything is ok. Promise."
Without any words, Divya goes inside with Reena kaki.

Darshan's father sits beside him, "It's ok. Nothing happened to her she's ok. Divya is fine. Nothing will happen."

Siddharth says,  "Darshan yaar, please say something you are scaring us. Don't keep quiet... just share something atleast."

And finally Darshan speaks up, "I need some time. Please leave me alone."

Darshan's father tells Siddharth to speak to Darshan. He goes inside his room. He is a father and he can no longer see his son getting hurt each and every moment.

"Darshan, you can't run away from the reality everytime. Please tell me, I'll try to help you out. But please don't sit quietly like this. It hurts to see you like this..please try to understand Darshan", Siddharth pleads.
But Darshan remains unaffected by his pleas, "You all want to see me happy, right? Then leave me alone. And don't dare to intrude in my personal space. Go away." He softened his voice and said,"I don't need anyone."

He goes inside his room and immediately slams the door, leaving Siddharth shocked.

~

Darshan sits on his bed and looks towards his study table. He looks at a beautiful picture of his College days- it is Darshan and Diksha's picture.

He whispers, "I failed Diksha"
He tears start flowing down his eyes. He raises his voice a bit and says, "A man has four important roles in his life....as a son, as a brother, as a husband, and as a father. Maybe I do not have a sister,but I failed to perform my other responsibilities. I could not protect my mother and could not stop her from leaving me. I..I am the worst son ever, I couldn't save the person who brought me in this planet. I failed as a son... maybe I failed to be a perfect husband too. That is why you left me that day..and now today I failed as a father as well. I..I was going to lose our little angel today. I was so busy speaking to that idiot, that I didn't even notice when Divya went out of the car. You told me that I'll manage everything, but I couldn't. I failed miserably. I failed to understand my priorities...I failed to understand that at that point of time my priority was to be careful and keep an eye on Divya, but I'm.. I'm so stupid that I was busy speaking to someone who has no importance in my life! I failed...maybe I am a bad friend as well. That is why I..I shouted at Siddharth and asked him to leave....I can't take this anymore. I.....I need you Diksha."
He cries out his heart and keeps on blaming himself for everything.

~

Siddharth was very worried about Darshan. He called him a few times, but there was no response. He was scared and worried about his condition. So without listening to what he had said earlier, Siddharth went inside Darshan's room. And the sight he witnessed was shocking as hell!

__________________________________

Hello readers!
I know this was a short chapter...so sorry for that..
But did you all like it? Please tell me in the comments. I will be waiting for your replies.
Also the coming chapters are ready, so I'll update very very soon. Get ready!! And sorry for the cliff hanger 😉😛
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Spread love💙