21: Reliving memories

Siddharth speaks up, "I'm sure Darshan will understand you. But please tell him everything before things get worse"

"Please excuse me...I'm going inside our room....umm....no I mean Gabbu's room...."
Diksha says and hurriedly runs into the room. And a stream of tears starts flowing down her eyes. It is extremely difficult for her to tell them about what had happened three years ago. She finally spoke about the truth, which was hidden for years!

She tells in between her sobs, "Today I told Papa and Siddharth the truth. I have always taken the wrong decision in my life. First, I chose engineering as my profession, and then regretted it. But thankfully I realised my mistake and finally did what I actually love- I took up designing as my career. I'm so stupid that I made a blunder in my personal life as well. I left Darshan. Maybe I could have just spoken with him and could have....."

*she chuckled sadly and says*

"......why am I even regretting now. It was my stupid decision afterall. My fucking decision. My mistake. I feel like cursing my fate. But I had accepted my fate. I 'tried' to stay happy with my professional life, although my personal life is ruined.

Let me reframe my sentence, I have ruined my personal life. And for that stupid decision of mine, everyone is suffering. I'm feel so guilty because I'm responsible for ruining everyone's life.

I tried to avoid Darshan and everyone who reminded me about him. But again we were destined to cross paths....... and I'm here again in the same house with Darshan

Great"

Diksha looks around the room. She smiles wiping her tears and whispers, "The room is exactly the same like it was earlier. The same way we liked. Nothing has changed in the room, but it's just our relationship that had changed....I'm just his legal wife now. I know, that day his hug was nothing more than an emotional outburst...and maybe he has moved on in his life...our relation is just there because I haven't signed that damn divorce paper. And I don't think that day is far away...I know one day Darshan will ask me to sign those papers. Why wouldn't he ask me to sign those divorce papers...afterall I'm the reason behind his pain and sorrow. Moreover, which husband would want to start his life again with his so-called wife who left him three years ago!"

She looks at the study table and sees Darshan's and her picture. She surprising comments, "He has still kept this!"

Her eyes goes towards the closet. She hesitantly opens it.
And she is absolutely surprised to see everything. She whispers with tears, "Gabbu you've still arranged the closet the way I used to like?"
She observes her clothes are folded and keeps neatly on the lower shelves and his clothes are there on the other side.
She smiles remembering a memory.

Flashback:

"Gabbu I'll kill you today"
Diksha screamed on top of her lungs.

But Darshan simply said, "O c'mon I don't want my girlfriend to spend her entire life in jail. So please don't kill me. See, I'm such a wonderful boyfriend that I'm thinking about your safety even after hearing that you wanna kill me"

"Darshan I'm not joking. I'll kill you for sure"

"Okay..my sad life...my girlfriend will kill me. God, why are you so cruel...but you know I love you so much that I'm ready to die in your hands"
Darshan dramatically said. And that infuriated Diksha even more.

He giggled and said,"Okay..but before I die....may I please know my mistake, my angry tigress"

"First of all my name is Diksha Shaw. And soon I'll become Mrs Diksha Raval, I'm not some 'angry tigress'. Secondly, how many times have I told you to keep my clothes on the lower shelves? You are freaking tall like...like a coconut tree, but still you have to keep your clothes on the lower shelves! How many times have I told you it is difficult for me to take out my clothes from the topmost shelf. I'm not doing a balled dance that I'll stand up on my toes whenever I want to take out my clothes"

Darshan controlled his laughter and said, "You know why I keep your clothes on the top most shelf? Because you know, if you stand on your toes all the time, you might become a little taller...and...."

"Raval you're dead today"

Diksha grabbed the pillow and tried to hit Darshan's face. But immediately he held her wrist and pulled her closer.
Diksha moved a bit to free herself, but her efforts went in vain. He protectively held her with his strong hands but he made sure that he was not hurting him.
"Darsh...I'm very angry. I'm not gonna spare you-"

Darshan slowly whispered in his deep husky voice, "what did you say?"

"W-what? I s-said I'm angry"

"No..before that..what's gonna be your future name? I didn't hear that. So can you please repeat"

Diksha understood what he tried to say. She blushed a little and then Darshan said, "hmm..so don't worry I'll call you Mrs Raval after our marriage."
Diksha smiled and said, "only a week is left for me to become Mrs Diksha Raval. So be prepared Mr Raval"
And then both of them started laughing and hugged each other.
Darshan broke the hug and said, "you should start drinking those protein shakes for kids so that you become taller."
Diksha replied, "O hello Raval, I'm not that short. You are tall like a coconut tree!"

Divya sighs and says, "I wish I could go back and relive those memories again with Darshan"

I wish there was a re-start button in our lives and we could start our lives again with our loved ones. Or maybe a reload button for re-living those memories with them. But you know, this is life, and maybe the engineers of life a.k.a as God has not designed it properly!

____________________________________

Hii everyone!!
I really feel sad for Diksha here. The poor soul is feeling guilty for the one mistake which she committed. But also we cannot deny the fact that somewhere even she is responsible for everything.

But will Darshan understand her? Will he listen to Diksha carefully or will he will be take a decision impatiently?

Tell me what to you all think.

[I found this picture on google today🤣]

Vote
Comment
Spread love💙