35: Realisation

Darshan looked up towards the sky and said, "People often suggest us to leave things which are needed to be fixed. But you know what, mom used to say that if we don't try nothing will happen. I believe that even the smallest particles can be put together. If something breaks, we do not put it together because we don't try, we give up. And later after that is no longer with us, we feel sad and think about the broken pieces. Diksha, we know each other the best. We have seen each other's worst and best moments. As far as I know, you would never be happy without me. So instead of hurting yourself and me...let us give each other one chance...to be together. Why are we trying to hide our feelings from each other when we cannot. Diksha we had never fallen apart.....we can never..."

Diskha looked at him with misty eyes and questioned Darshan, "You the what's our problem?....we know each other too feel. We are just an open book to each other. Maybe other people find it difficult to read the pages, but you have decoded those pages easily....I will not lie Darsh..yes, I was broken without you, maybe I am still broken. These three years I have cried several nights, and I have put up a fake smile to face the world. But I cannot put that fake smile and face you. I have tried thousands of things to move on, but I have not succeeded. Maybe I sound like a love struck teenager....but I...." before she could say further, tears made their way.

Darshan wiped her tears and said, "Can we start again?"

"Can we? I don't know......but what about media? Society? People? Your friends?.....no, no...Darshan you're not the same college boy who I met. Darshan you are the super star Darshan Raval now. It's very easy for people to conclude that I am just back in your life to enjoy the limelight. Darshan I don't want people to write some random articles about you and us. I have seen you working tirelessly, and now when you have all the fame and name...I don't want your image to shatter just because of me"

"Diksha just tell me one thing..can success actually make you happy?....for me the answer is no. Diksha I am someone who gets happy from the little things in life. I understand whatever you did and whatever you are doing, it's all for my career. When people are loving me and my music..I do not have the two most important people by my side- mom and you.....mom and you were the first people to hear my new songs and approve them. After mom left me, you have handled me when I was broken. You have been my strongest pillar when I did not have the strength to rise again. When I wanted to leave everything, you encouraged me to release Tera Zikr and today, in my music career, that is the most successful song....Diksha I will never be able to enjoy my stardom if you are not with me. I just want a simple life with you, Divya, dad and all my friends who have become my family. These three years I have worked endlessly, and I am grateful for the love that I have been receiving. But it hurts when you don't have 'your person' with you. These years, at night I've recorded songs just to express my pain...because music is my only way of expression. You know when I used to come back home after a successful show, I wanted you to give me tight hug...I craved to hear your voice....on my lowest days I desperately wanted to hear you telling me that I did well, I shouldn't stress, everything will be good. And you know what scared me the most?...your well being. I still had Divya to hug me and say 'Papa I am here'. Dad and Siddharth have always been there..and whenever they consoled me when I used to think about you. I wondered if someone was with you...I did not even know where you were....Diksha you are the reason of my happiness. If you aren't with me, then I can never enjoy my success and stardom. I don't care what the media will think or what article might be published tomorrow. My music will be my answer...and anyways many people spread rumours about me, so now it doesn't matter. Many people will try to defame me....but I can stand strong I have my family by my side. I might be successful but without you I will never be happy.."
Darshan expressed all his insecurities and fear, while Diskha stood still looking at him.

Diskha finally said, "Darshan...... I know...I have committed a huge mistake by leaving you. I know sorry can never replace the pain which we have been through. Neither can it bring back the three years which we have wasted crying for each other. I was wrong, I was so wrong...I can never leave you again. The pain which I've been through is unbearable. I am really sorry Darsh...I know it's not possible to forgive me....but can you try? I swear I'll never do anything stupid again. I have realised one thing after all this.....we cannot live without each other's love. I know it sounds too cliche but that's true. And I don't love you because of your success and stardom, I love you because of your personality. You are someone who has helped me to get the track of my life when I had already lost everything. I was emotionally and financially broken when I had met you for the first time, but you had accepted that broken me. You did not judge me. You had taken the effort to heal all the broken pieces. When I had nothing called 'home' you became my 'home'. Darshan after everything I remembered what my parents wanted...they always wanted me to be happy...and all these years I wanted to stay away from you just because I feared what the world will say. But my stupid brain has finally understood that we should just think about 'us'. I am really sorry for hurting you..my mistake has affected our lives, please forgive me. And that day when you Dad called me, I just couldn't think of anything except you and Divya. I don't want both of us and our friends and family to suffer because of me. I am really sorry Darsh. Just give me another chance..please?"

Darshan asked, "Do you really think it was your mistake? Wasn't it my mistake as well? I should have been more careful. I should have taken care of you, and your health. I should have understood that you were stressed out, and you were anxious. I am sorry. But trust me from now I will take care of you"

"Don't feel guilt. Whatever happened was destined to be. Let's start our lives again. I am sorry"

-------------------------------------------

Feels like Darshan and Diksha's equation is improving

Feels like Darshan and Diksha's equation is improving. They apologized to each other and finally realised their feelings. Let's see what happens. Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay tuned!
Spread love💙