THANK YOU

Hello readers,

This book SAVIOUR comes to an end!This was a book on Darshan and Diksha. This was a Darshan Raval fanfiction, and I hope all the Darshaners are happy after reading this. I hope I did not disappoint anyone.

Did you all like the story? Genuinely tell me. If you all think I need to improve somewhere and the the story was not upto the mark then kindly tell me. I am always ready to receive positive feedback and criticism.

Here a few questions, kindly take the effort to comment the answer if you are reading this. This is gonna be a fun interactive session then.

1. What was your first impression when when you started reading the story?

2. Which is your favourite chapter of the story?

3. Which chapter made up feel the happiest?

4. Which chapter made up feel emotional?

5. Which was the worst chapter?

6. Who is your favourite character (apart from Darshan)?

7. Did you like the story?

Do let me know your answers.

And thank you so much for all your votes and comments. I am really overwhelmed to receive so much love from you all.

I am happy for completing my second book, but at the same time I will miss writing Darshan and Diksha's story.
And I will miss Divya the most! She is my personal favourite character from the whole book. Also I will miss Siddharth. His character is my favourite as well. I really like the way he was Darshan's best friend and he acted like an elder brother!

If you like reading my books, then do read my other books. And if you like the book, please recommend others to read as well!

 And if you like the book, please recommend others to read as well!

A big hug to all my readers for the immense love and support!

So this is it! The last part of SAVIOUR.....🥺

Bye! Spread love💙

~♡~