24: Night owl

Time heals everything. Even though we say that it's impossible for us to move on, it is our human tendency to move forward in life. Maybe we do not forget our past. But with time we learn to be okay with our bitter past and accept our present.

Darshan still doesn't know the reason behind Diksha's sudden departure. He questioned her several times, but Diksha ignored his question. He tried many times, but he was unsuccessful at all attempts. Although both of them behaved in a friendly manner, they still had pile of unanswered questions. Any outsider would say that their relation was perfectly fine, but actually it wasn't. Both of them were broken. Darshan was waiting to know the truth, but he didn't force Diksha. He feared that forcing to get the answers would probably worsen the situation and their relation might become haywire.

All of them needed a break from their busy schedule. Hardil had planned a small vacation. Darshan, Diksha, Divya, Siddharth, Jugyal and Hardil went to Hardil's ancestral house in the outskirts of Lonavla.

On the day of the trip, everyone came near the parking area of Darshan's house. All of them had decided that they would go together, but Hardil had left a little earlier. Even Divya was ready at early morning...but....

Yes you all guessed it right

Mr Darshan Raval was late as usual!

"Divya where is your father?"
Siddharth asked.

"Don't tell me he is late...or did he even wake up?"
Jugyal questioned knowing that he was always late.

"But I saw he was sitting on his bed and was busy with his phone", Diksha replied with a puzzled face.

"What let me go and check"
Siddharth said and went to find out where Darshan was.

"Guys don't be late! Hardil has already reached there. And you know I'm very excited to go and eat the yummy food that Hardil might be preparing now"
Jugyal said and everyone understood that his mouth had already started watering after thinking about the delicious dishes.

"We aren't late Jugyal, we are on time. But it's Darshan who is still not here!"
Diksha replied nonchalantly.

Siddharth went inside the house and saw Darshan sleeping on the sofa!! He was hugging the pillow and looked like a cute baby sleeping peacefully.

"Oh god! What will I do with his boy"Siddharth chuckled

Siddharth chuckled.
He slowly patted Darshan's shoulder and said, "Oye Darshan, get up...we're getting late. We are getting late...DARSHAN GET UP"
Instantly Darshan jolted up and looked around...."aaahh...what happened?? Why are you screaming??"

"Darshan we had planned for a vacation. Everyone's waiting for you"
Siddharth replied.

Darshan whined like a baby, "can't I sleep now? Pleaseeeeee.....I don't want to go..it's" he looked at the clock and said, "it's just 6am...pleaseeeeee"

"No. You are coming with me. NOW"
Siddharth almost dragged him outside and told Diksha, "please handle him. He was fast asleep!"

Diksha smiled faintly and said, "come, we're getting late"

Then Jugyal started driving the car and Siddharth sat on the passenger's seat. Darshan, Diksha and Divya were on the back seat. Diksha was sitting in between Divya and Darshan. All of them were listening to some melodious songs and Divya was so excited that she looked around in amazement.
But in the meantime, Darshan had doozed off to sleep again! Surely he is not a morning person! That is the reason why he works at night, when everyone is fast asleep. He is literally the best example of a night owl!!

Darshan rested his head on Diksha's left shoulder and had fallen asleep. Diksha's lips curved into a smile. She placed her left palm on his knee and with the other hand she gently caressed his messy hair. She thought My Raval. My cute sleepy Raval and smiled again.

"Siddharth..Sid...Sid"
Diksha whispered.

"What-"
Siddharth wanted to say something when Diksha told him to keep quiet and whispered, "shhhhhhhhh...just lower down the voice of the speaker...he has fallen asleep"

Siddharth smiled after looking at both of them. 'Cute' was one word which would be apt for Darshan and Diksha's situation right now. He prayed that Diksha would tell everything to Darshan. He wished them to sort out their misunderstandings, problems and start a new life.

But that's easier said than done!
_________________________________

Darshan is a night owl, and so am I!! I literally hate waking up early! What about you all? Are you guys a morning person or a night owl??

[This is me😅😂]

...................................

Hello readers!! How are you all? Finally I am back after two months.

Honestly tell me if you all missed this story.

But there is a good news, from now on I will update the next chapters frequently. Get ready to experience the emotional rollercoaster ride in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you so much for the love that y'll have shown till now. I hope you'll will show the same in upcoming days!

 I hope you'll will show the same in upcoming days!

Vote, comment and show some love!!

Spread love