Chapter 11: A Night Filled With Firsts

Alison's POV

When I heard from Emily that she was ready and wanted this just as much as I did, I was no longer able to control myself. It wasn't so much as me trying to get off, but rather me being able to make her feel every edge of this world in pure ecstasy.

Since this was going to be our first sexual encounter ever, and hopefully not our last, I wanted to make sure it was perfect for my Emily.

I started off by kissing her soft, plump lips slowly and passionately as I straddled her on my bed. I then bit her bottom lip softly hearing as she released a low moan.

I then take this opportunity to quickly slip my tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch that I was capable of reaching. As our tongues battle for dominance, I slowly move my hands from around her neck and down her body instead.

I stop my hands on her firm round breasts and give them a little squeeze, earning another throaty moan. Knowing that she's liking what I'm doing so far, I continue my ministrations down to her hips and outer thighs. It's when I get to her inner thighs that she moans heavily causing me to smile and pull my lips away from hers.

I don't give her much time to breathe as I then quickly attack her neck, slowly nipping and licking at her soft spot causing her to whimper lightly. It's when I start to slowly grind myself down onto her lap that she starts moaning louder and louder. Only managing to fuel my strong desire for her even more then it already was before, if that was even possible.

"Mmmm..ahh. Alison that feels so good." she moans out as she grabs my hips forcing me to grind onto her even harder.

At this point I can't hold myself back anymore. I want to feel her, I need to taste her. The longer I wait, the hornier I start to feel. I need to feel some sort of release as I'm sure she does as well, I just don't want things to seem rushed and passionless between us. And I sure as hell don't need her to miss out in any pleasure because of my selfishness. Tonight is all about her since there's only one first time for us, I want to make sure I get it right.

After several minutes of panting and heavy breathing from Emily, I decided that she has had enough teasing and I get off her lap. I then stand between her legs as I slowly unzip and pull off her dress. As gorgeous as it is on her, I still say she would look all that more breathtaking without it. So I make sure I take a couple minutes to just marvel at her beautifully toned body. The way her curves fit perfectly in my hands make me believe that we were just meant to be.

"Mm baby you feel so good. You have no idea how much I need you right now" I whisper into her ear before lightly biting her lobe.

"Ahh..god..Al-Alison. S-stop teasing. I-I can't take i-it anymore" she moans out in between heavy breaths.

Without waiting another second, I swiftly remove her white bra and push her down on my bed.

To my surprise, I noticed that she has her nipples pierced. Seizing to surprise me just when I thought she couldn't get any sexier. I couldn't help but smirk to myself because maybe my sweet innocent little Em isn't so shy after all?

I eagerly remove my dress as well and hover above her with my legs positioned to each of her sides. I take my time kissing from her sweet strawberry flavored lips down her body, stopping briefly at her breasts. Kissing and biting as I alternate between the left and the right, making sure that they both get equal amount of pleasure until both of her nipples are erect from the stimulation.

After a few moments with her breasts, I continue to kiss virtually every inch of her body as I make my way down. As this point all my beautiful brunette does in return is hold my heir to one side and occasionally pull on it whenever I discover one of her sweet spots.