Chapter 18: I Need to Tell You Something

Alison's POV

I woke up the next morning somewhat happy that my sister was able to calm my nerves down. I'm sure she's right about everything. I know Emily loves me and won't be capable of cheating on me.

Or at least I sure hope not..

But as I turn to look to my right side of the bed where she always sleeps, I noticed that she wasn't there, again.

Shocker.. Not.

I'm not going to lie. I did get momentarily sad for a moment there, but I managed to snap out of it long enough so that I could think of a way to make her happy. Maybe that way she'll want to be home more often.

I'll probably just make her her favorite foods and maybe even take a little trip over to Victoria's Secret to help indulge her teenage sex drive. That way she won't even need to think twice about wanting to cheat on me with someone else.

Whatever she wants from me, she'll get. Both emotionally and physically.

Right when I was about to go out to the mall and buy my girlfriend a little something, I get an incoming call on my cellphone. To my surprise, it's my favorite brunette that I just can't seem to stop thinking about.

RING RING RING

"Hey baby" I answer.

"Alison?" She answers nervously? I hope everything's alright.

"What's wrong baby? Are you okay?"

"No, yeah. Um.. Yeah. I mean I hope so" Okay now I'm sure something happened.

"Are you hurt? Where are you?" I ask, extremely worried.

"I'm fine. Um listen Alison. Can I come home? I need to talk to you about something" she finally asks. Oh god, no. Please don't tell me she's breaking up with me.

"Y-yeah. Of course" I say trying my hardest not to cry.

"Thanks. I'll see you in a few minutes"

"Okay see you soon baby. I love you" I manage to croak out. But instead of her saying anything else in response, she just hangs up on me.

No no no no no! This is so not a good sign. What am I going to do if she does breaks up with me? I don't think I can manage to go through another heartbreak all over again.

Emily's POV

Last night I couldn't sleep at all. I was freaking out too much. I had to spend the night over at Hanna's so Alison wouldn't ask why I was stressing out too much. Luckily for me, Aria spent the night somewhere else so I was able to sleep in her room without any problem.

I'm just glad that I finally asked Alison to meet me so that we could talk. I had to tell her soon before things really get out of hand. Well, more then they already are that is.

I just have to remember to stay calm and keep my cool.

I didn't think it would be this bad, so I called just in case. But when she kept calling me baby and being so worried about me even after I've been so mean to her all week it just made me feel even worse. What broke me the most was when she told me she loved me. I had to hang up on her before I started crying on the phone. I still did, I just didn't want Alison to hear me like that.

After spending a little over an hour trying to make myself look decent and not all puffy eyed, I decided it was finally time to go back home and have the talk.

I just really hope all goes well.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Why are you knocking baby? You live here." Alison says as she opens the door for me.