Chapter 27: Four Months

<One Week Later>

Alison's POV

Today is Emily and I's fourth month anniversary. I was planning on starting it off right but unfortunately, I overslept. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she kept me busy and up most of the night. But boy, was it worth it!

I was feeling across our bed for my girlfriends presence, except I couldn't find her. I was about to get up from bed and go look for her, but Em beat me to it when she walked back in the room with a tray in hand. She actually made me breakfast in bed for once. I thought I'd never see the day since my girl loves her sleep, probably even more then me.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?" she says putting the tray on my lap and leaning down to give me a good morning kiss. I can't help but really love this woman.

"Hm morning baby. I slept like a log, all thanks to your wild sexy self" I answer her with a smirk.

"That's good. You need more sleep babe" she replies back with a wink.

"Says the sleeping beauty" I joke back.

"Well, I do have to get my beauty sleep in somehow"

"Sweetie, you could go years without sleep and you'd still be the hottest girl out there. And most importantly, you're all mine" I say giving her a sincere smile.

"Uh huh sure. You're just saying that because you have to"

"No. I'm positive. Now get your cute butt back in bed and help me finish off this yummy breakfast you made me" I respond back giving her my signature pout.

"Fine. But only because I love you babe"

*****

"What do you mean my reservations fell through? Oh my god! What am I going to go now CeCe?" I ask my sister extremely frustrated. "That was the only thing I was able to do because of all the paperwork at the office.

"Chill Ali. It's not the end of the world. So who cares you don't have anything for today. Shouldn't spending the day with your girlfriend be enough?" she asks.

"Ugh! I guess you're right. I just...I just wanted everything to be perfect. I just wanted to show Emily how much I love her" I answer extremely sad.

"She already knows that. Just chill the hell out. You're starting to get me nervous over here, and it's not even my anniversary"

"But w-"

"Ali! Just stop it. Everything will be okay" CeCe says cutting me off.

"You better hope so. I can't believe I was stupid enough to not have a back up plan. What is Emily going to think of me now?"

"Ali shush! Em is coming" my sister then whispers. Before I know it, I feel my girl wrap her arms around my waist from behind. How am I going to tell her that I don't have anything for us today? Most importantly for her?

"Hey babe. You ready to go?" Emily asks me after she kissed my cheek.

"Um, where are we going baby?" I ask confused. I didn't even know we were going anywhere.

"It's a surprise. Now put on this blindfold and follow me"

"Em, baby. How am I going to follow you if I won't be able to see?" I ask.

"Riiighhht. Well here let me just put it on and I'll carry you until it's time to take it off" my girlfriend then replies.

"No Em. I don't want you hurting your back" I say self consciously.