Chapter 29: Drunken Surprises

Emily's POV

Ever since Alison and I had the jealousy talk last week, I noticed that she is still insecure. It's like no matter how much I tell her that she doesn't need to worry, she still does regardless.

She even yelled at me this morning because a man was staring at my chest. I mean how the hell is that my fault?

So of course I did what any other immature girl would do, I went out and got drunk.

*****

After four hours, some crying, bleeding and lots of pain later I came back home. Thank god Ali wasn't home, otherwise I would of have gotten caught right on the spot. I still can't believe I did something like this though, well actually I can but never this early into a relationship.

I mean seriously though? What has gotten into me lately?

Now the only problem here is having to hide what I did from my girlfriend. I better ask CeCe if she can help cover for me. Knowing her, she would completely understand me and hopefully want to help me too.

After waiting a while to make sure I wasn't as buzzed as I was earlier, I decided to finally go into her room and ask.

"Hey Ce, can I ask you for help on something?" I ask nervously.

"Yea sure. What up my Asian sis?"

"Would you please stop calling me that?"

"Fine then. Sista from a notha mista?"

"No that's Ali. But no seriously though, I need your help on covering something I did. Can you maybe help me?"

"Why? What did you do this time? Because if you so much as hurt Ali then I'm go-"

"I didn't hurt her. I just.. I need your help. Please?" I cut her off giving her my signature pout. So far it's never let me down.

"Ugh fine. What is it then? And why do you smell like tequila? Don't tell me you got trashed and fucked another person? It better not be a guy. Ali will die if it is, like literally...maybe"

"God! What!? I would never do that to Ali. But I did do something that might be bad" I answered looking at the ground.

"What did you do?" CeCe asks sternly.

Man! She can be just as strict with me as Ali sometimes, and that really sucks! It's like I'm living with two parents instead of with my girlfriend and her sister.

I didn't want to tell her what I did so I just texted her, terrified that she would tell on me or get mad. Or maybe even both.

"You did what now!?" She yelled when she saw the text.

"I already told you. I'm not saying it again. Do you think Ali will kill me though?" I asked scared and slightly in pain.

"Depends. Let me see how bad it is" she asked causing me to blush extremely.

"Um no. I can't show you" I reply back avoiding eye contact with her. Man this is really embarrassing.

"If you don't show me then I'm telling on you" she replies back with a bratty attitude.

Wow!

Okay she just went from acting like a middle aged adult to a 5 year old on me in under a minute. She is definitely Ali's little sister.

Or maybe that's just something all blondes have in common because now that I think about it, Hanna does the same too.

I hesitated for a few minutes as CeCe just stared at me. I knew I had to show her, I just didn't want to. I am so going to dread doing this.

"Okay fine I'll show you. Just please never ever tell anyone anything. This stays between you and me okay?" I ask only earning a head nod from Ce.

When I finally did show her, her jaw literally dropped. Now I know I'm going to be deep shit in trouble.

"Emily, yeah there's no way in hell Ali won't notice that! I mean... How the? When? Where did you get that? More importantly why!?" she said practically shouting at me.

"I don't know Ce. I was mad that Ali got angry at me for something that wasn't my fault so I drank and next thing I know, I have this"

"Yeah there's no way girl. You're on your own here. Ali is so going to find out and when she does, I don't want her to find out that I was involved in this mess. Oh and by the way, nice job Em! Now I know why Ali can't keep her claws off you"

"Now is not the time to joke CeCe. I'm seriously freaking out here! What am I supposed to do?"

"I wasn't joking. That was hot as fuck!" She says causing me to blush. "Oh I got it! Just don't let Ali get to you. You know? Just until it goes away? It shouldn't be too bad. Maybe two weeks to a month tops you can handle that right?"

"I'll try. I don't know about Ali though. That's why I want you to cover for me and my many lies I'll have to say to spin this one off. Please? You have to help me out CeCe. I don't know what else to do here."

"Fine just text me with whatever bullshit you say so I can keep up to date on it. And don't make it so obvious, otherwise you're on your own"

"Thanks Ce! I owe you bi-"

"Shit! How are you going to hide this next week? It's going to be 6 months for you two and I'm sure Ali is...you know?" CeCe cute me off with a wide smirk.

I never thought about that. "Fuck! I'm so dead. Ali is going to murder me!"

"Let me know. I want to be there when it happens. Not it it but the killing part. You know what I mean?"

Before I could even say anything, Alison walks in. I didn't even know she got back home from work.

Shit!

I really hope Ali didn't overhear everything that we just talked about, otherwise I'm going to be so dead for sure.