▪Chapter 2 (Soror Et Frater)▪

"Ma, Hisako forgot her bag today," Izuku said, catching sight of the dark blue bag that Hisako always carried to school since she had started middle school. The bag wasn't special. It was a plain dark blue bag with lots of embroidery that Inko had sewn. So, why had she kept such a cheep bag?

     It was a gift from their father from America. He had written her a lovely letter with it, telling him about how much he had missed her and her mother. Not surprising, Izuku didn't get one of these bags nor the note. 

     "Oh, dear... Do you mind giving it to her before you start your online classes? I have to get to work," Inko asked with a crease between her brows. She didn't want him wheeling himself all the way there, but she truly needed to get to work quickly. 

     Izuku nodded happily; he usually never got to do something like that.

    Inko sighed before running out the wooden door with her keys clinking as she tried to hurry. 

     When she was out the door, Izuku went as close as possible to the bag, but was careful not to run over it. His sister would kill him for that. So, he went as close as his chair would allow him to. He bent over and grabbed the sleeve of the bag with a grunt and set it successfully on his lap like a small puppy. 

     He let out a breath of excitement and strolled out the door with a dopey grin on his freckled face. 

. o O o . 

     It didn't take much longer to reach the school, but by the time it was Izuku was nearly running off his chair. He was excited, could you blame him? 

     His dream school full of powerful people with amazing quirks were here. Heck, even his dream idol went to school here. It was like a dream come true. It was just the nagging in his mind that kept telling him, 'But that dream isn't yours, it's your sister's'.

     As Izuku reached the gate though, a scrawny-looking man came up to him. He had faded blonde hair and bright blue eyes that hid under the sharp features of his angular face.

     "Oh, hey, kiddo, you're not allowed in here unless you're a student or a teacher," he said politely with a smile. Though Izuku didn't miss the pitying look on his face when he looked down onto his legs. Izuku hated that look. Everyone gave him that look. 

     Except one person, but that one person wasn't here.

     Izuku smiled back, "My sister goes here. She forgot her bag." Izuku showed him the bag that was warm from the heat it had collected in his lap. 

     The teacher looked like he was deep in thought before snapping his fingers, "You're that girl's brother, right? What was her name... er... His.... Hisaki?"

     Izuku laughed a bit at the man's guess, "Hisako, yeah."

     He beamed, "Ah, then I'm sure we could make an exception." Though the policy of strangers on campus was a lot stronger, he wanted to give this boy a little fun before he went back to whatever he was doing. It was a hero's job, right? A lot of people would disagree. 

     The long hallways of U.A. that looked off into the field was truly magnificent, and Izuku couldn't help but stare. How lucky was his sister to go to such a prestigious school? Very lucky. 

     The teacher stopped in front of a large door with the imprints of "1-A" on it. Izuku almost squealed. It was the class his favorite hero had been in. It was the class his sister was in. 

     "Alright, Kiddo, I'm just going to talk with the teacher real quickly and then you can give the bag to your sister, yeah?" the teacher explained before going inside. Obviously, the teacher had thought that the twin thing meant that they had a great bond that you just couldn't get anywhere else. Hah. Hisako and Izuku were polar opposites. 

     Hisako is boastful, while Izuku is humble. Hisako is secretive, while Izuku is truthful. Hisako is manipulative, while Izuku is clear. It was as if one practiced the seven deadly sins by heart, while the other practiced the ten commandments. 

     There was a sudden groan from the other side of the door before the man inside said, "Fine."

     The yellow-haired teacher smiled brightly as he opened the door for Izuku to come inside. Izuku said a small, "Thank you" before wheeling himself through. Then, there was another groan, this time from his sister. 

     Izuku looked nervously at her and slowly lifted up her bag, "Hey, Hisako, you forgot your-" He was so rudely cut off when Hisako got up from her chair and swiped the bag from his soft clutch. 

     She then pulled a fake and sugary smile, which Aizawa cringed at. 

     "Thaaaanks soooo much, Dekuuuu. You're sooooo thoughtful," she said with mock thanks. She had even used his old nickname. She was really annoyed. Izuku felt this and was about to leave when she pulled on his chair to stay. 

     Hisako had turned him to face the class, "This is my quirkless and disabled brother Deku, everybody!"

     The mood from the class was suddenly dead silence. Even the usual chatty Mina and Ochaco stayed quiet. Some like Iida had glared at her. They had already sensed that she was no good sport.

     "Oh, and did I mention he's quirkless and disabled?" Hisako said with emphasis on the two words that struck Izuku in the heart, even though he had heard the words so many times before.

     "That's enough, Midoriya," Aizawa warned. He had been shocked by the sudden impoliteness of her. 

     Hisako rolled her green eyes with annoyance before she turned to Izuku, who was just crazed with nervousness. He could've been shaking for all he knew. He had his gaze fixed to the smooth carpet, and so he couldn't even see the gaping angry blonde. 

     "Listen, brat, thanks for getting me my bag, but next time- tell ma to do it!" she shouted the end before she pushed his chair forcefully out the door.

1033 Words