▪ Chapter 14 (Be Careful Who You Choose) ▪

The ride started to spin, and Izuku was practically bouncing in his seat. He didn't go to amusement parks when he was little, so this was a new experience. He was enjoying it. 

      Until that is, the ride started to tilt and bounce. Izuku gripped feverishly to the surrounding poles to try and situate himself. He could barely hang on, and he already saw a few people slipping from one side of the ride to the other. 

     Horror started to replace excitement when the ride became more violent. The others laughed when one of their friends fell tumbling or lost a shoe. 

     But Izuku was terrified. 

     Hisako used her quirk to stay perfectly in her seat, and considering she was wearing a very short skirt, it would be best to stay that way. 

     Denki slipped towards the ground, and Eijiro laughed before trying to grab onto his friend. However, Mina's gaze was fixated on Katsuki. 

     Katsuki bit his lip harshly when he heard a whimper from Izuku. It was supposed to be a fun ride, but Hisako obviously knew what she was doing when the ride was not for someone who wasn't used to them. 

     He grit his teeth, knowing full well that he would most regret this later, but he placed his arm around Izuku, the other firmly on the pole. 

     Izuku flinched before he looked into Katsuki's bright red eyes. He scooted further into Katsuki's embrace, a soft pink tinting his cheeks when he realized what Katsuki was doing. Katsuki placed his arm on top of Izuku's shoulders guarantying that he wouldn't fall. 

     Izuku relaxed after that, "Thank you."

     Katsuki shrugged, but a light pink tinted his cheeks too though he blamed it on the cold. After another minute, Izuku was able to sit without falling off though many others still were, but Katsuki never removed his arm. 

     Izuku smiled, "I think Hisako showed me this ride before. I hope I wasn't a bother..." He was much more relaxed now.

     Katsuki grunted, "It's alright, but-"

     A great uplift of the ride interrupted him when Izuku was lifted into the air. He landed with a small bounce back, but this time, it was in Katsuki's lap. 

     Izuku's face flared bright red, but Katsuki only secured his arm tighter around the smaller male. 

     Hisako, who had witnessed the whole thing, was burning with anger. But, for the rest of the ride, Izuku was sitting firmly on Katsuki's lap.

. o O o . 

     "Here, Kami," Eijiro handed him a corndog with a laugh, "You fell, like, sixteen times! And you lost a shoe!" 

     Denki flared a bright red, "You were the one that kept pushing me off!"

     Momo shared a small laugh, "On the contrary, he was the one who was trying to get you seated the whole time." She, herself, handed Kyoka a corndog as well before buying one for herself. 

     Katsuki and Hisako were somewhere after Hisako decided to split up because she wanted to go on some romantic rides with him. 

     Izuku was being strolled softly by Mina, who was muttering angry things under her breath. 

     Izuku giggled, "Why are you angry, Ashido?"

     Mina sighed, "Just call me Mina, Izuku. I'm angry because that girl- I mean your sister- no, I mean the devil- is sexually harassing my baby boy!"

     The group heard her outburst, and Eijiro sighed, "She's not wrong."

     Momo nodded, "I'm afraid Katsuki won't admit it though..."

     Izuku tilted his head, "Sexual harassment...?"

     Kyoka nodded, "Yes, he doesn't want to be with Hisako. She's always making him do stuff he doesn't want to do like kiss or.... you know."

     The group fell silent, and Izuku felt like he couldn't breathe properly. 

     Katsuki, the one person Izuku had felt romantic feelings for was taken from him by Hisako. Izuku had let it happen because he had thought Katsuki loved her. But if she was-

     His blood was boiling, "Take me to Hisako."

. o O o . 

     "Kacchan~" Hisako whined, "Why are you always with Izuku? I didn't want to say this again, but Ma would be very angry if she thought my depression got worse because of him...."

     Katsuki stiffened, but he didn't say anything. It seemed that silence was always consuming him nowadays. Satisfied, Hisako smiled cruelly.

     "Never in my life," a cold voice said before the couple turned around. They didn't recognize the voice, not surprising since Izuku had never been this angry before.

     Hisako smirked, "Never in your life what? Seen such a cute couple?" There was more than tease in her voice. It was accompanied by warning.

     However, Mina just continued to push him closer, the rest of the group backing him up. They had been waiting for this to happen.

      "I think you forget, Hisako," Izuku replied. Either he didn't get enough sleep, or he was on drugs. His confidence wasn't something he had every day.

     "That sexual harassment goes a long time in jail," Izuku said, but Hisako didn't flinch.

     "It's not harassment if it's mutual," she replied, checking the time on her phone. It was nearing four, and she was getting hungry. 

      "It's not mutual," Izuku said, gritting his teeth. He was about to continue when a loud crash and loud screams were heard from behind them. 

     It appeared that the group wasn't going to get to finish the conversation, for the League of Villains was here.

901 Words