▪ Chapter 6 (Boyfriend, Girlfriend) ▪

Hisako wheeled herself to the cafeteria. It smelt of freshly made food and the clatter of utensils were reverberating throughout the lounge. Students were graciously shoving food into their mouth as quick as possible in order to talk with their friends, while others ate slowly and sat alone with no one bothering them.

      Ochaco walking next to her, "What do you want to eat, Midoriya? I can get you your food, why don't you pick a table?" 

     "Oh, it's alright. I wanted to eat with my boyfriend," Hisako said, smiling a little. 

     Ochaco's eyebrows rose, "Oh, a boyfriend? Is he in the class?"

     Hisako nodded, "Yeah, he is." She said this dreamily before making her way to Katsuki Bakugou, who really, really wanted to eat with the people he called 'extras' but in reality were his friends. 

     Ochaco turned red in the face at the thought of Hisako and Katsuki dating before scurrying off as to not bother her.

     Katsuki, this time, looked like he wasn't paying attention to his friends' chatter, and he really didn't. Most of the time, he would act like he wasn't paying attention, and he would actually listen and take their words to his mind or heart. However, the mind and heart were both distracted today. On the same topic. The fluffy, green-haired boy-

     "Oh, hey, Midoriya," Mina greeted awkwardly. She was usually the brightest one in the group to anyone, but if the pink sunshine was awkward, the amount of teen-awkwardness radiating from the table was on a whole different scale.

     Katsuki's thoughts were suddenly interrupted, "What? What are you doing here?"

     She tilted her head in a way to seem more attractive, but it didn't really do much for Katsuki, considering he wasn't interested in women at all in that way.

     She puffed her chest out a bit, and that's when the table noticed that her shirt had the first few buttons on her shirt unbuttoned. 

     "Is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend?" she pouted, her plump bottom lip sticking out. She grabbed his hand gently.

     Katsuki was fuming. He was red, and Hisako, annoyingly, took it as blush and not anger. The boiling-hot anger that was fuming with the scent of caramel.

     Katsuki tried to pull his hand away and was surprised when he couldn't. He gulped as realization hit hard. She was using her quirk. Attracting heat was her quirk, and since his hand was a source of heat, it was glued to her hand like super glue.

     Now, while he was struggling to pull his hand, Hisako used her quirk farther. 

     The next thing anyone saw was Katsuki's lips on Hisako's.

. o O o .

     The campus didn't accept the project because it was late, but they gave him some partial credit. And since his high-school was on a point-based system, his grade plunked tremendously as the project was worth two hundred points. 

     The worst part? Inko had rushed away as soon as Izuku came out of building, limping heavily. 

     Izuku blanked. He knew his limits. His spine was hurting, he had a major headache, he felt like his legs would collapse at any second, and it was a few miles to get back to his house. He sat down near the outside of the campus. 

     Izuku felt vulnerable, tired, and hungry. He felt panic set in and worry too being left out in the open where anything could happen. He didn't have a quirk or his chair. His legs won't work properly. As tears rolled down his cheeks, he whispered, "Maybe dad was right."

     It was a while longer, as in three hours later when Izuku felt someone lift him up from the ground. The gentle way the person had lifted him up made him feel like he was younger. When he was a kid, and his mother would gently pick him up and whisper sweet things.

     He rubbed his eyes sleepily before realizing that he was being carried and shrieked with fear. 

     "Quiet down, will ya? You're a real pain to carry when you squirm," Katsuki replied, huffing. 

     Izuku gulped, "Uh- oh- um- t-thank you?" He said the last part like a question, not really knowing what to say.

     Katsuki grunted, "Yeah, you owe me, nerd."

     Izuku stayed silent, and he rested his sleepy head on the other boy's chest, considering that he couldn't really do anything else. The steady heartbeat gave him reassurance for some reason that Izuku couldn't understand.

     Katsuki stopped before he set Izuku down gently in front of a house that Izuku didn't recognize, but it felt oddly familiar like he had been there before. It had an overgrown garden, but it looked fun to play in as a kid. It had a rusted swing set and playground equipment. The house itself on the outside looked normal with soft-colored vanilla paint covering the outside house, and the light red roof.

     "W-Where are we?" Izuku asked, slightly curious, slightly scared.

     "I'm not going to that demon's house," Katsuki replied before opening the door. He was greeted by a flying pillow at his face.

     "Ya dang brat! Why are you here so late? Do you know I worried I was?" yelled a voice from inside. Once again, it sounded so familiar, but it was blocked out by distance, so Izuku didn't catch it then.

     Izuku flinched, mostly because he had thought that the pillow was a vase at first. It had happened once, but that was back when Izuku was in middle school, and his father was angry about him coming home late, not noticing the bruises and cuts from school.

     He snapped his thoughts out of it and shakily stood up, "Thank you, but I'm sure I can walk from here.... How far is your house from mine?"

     Katsuki gripped Izuku's arm and said, "Just stay the night. What's the big deal?"

     Izuku was about to decline when a gasp came from inside the house, "I-Izuku!"

     Izuku turned, frowning slightly as he swore he remembered that voice. A word slipped from his lips, but he didn't understand why, "Auntie?"

1018 Words