Ch.12) Surprise Surprise

Claire's POV

"So how do you like the school?"

"Couldn't be better." I grinned at Lily who was walking the same pace as me. I never thought this school would be so amazing. Everyone was so nice to me... Except for Ana though. She didn't even talk to me once.

What is the problem with her? I never said one word though. Hmph.

"That's awesome... well I guess I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved bye to me.

"Bye!" I jumped up my house steps one by one, then rang the doorbell. The little tune didn't even stop playing before my Mum opened the door. She smiled gently at me "How was your day?"

We exchanged looks "I had an awesome time Mum. You were right... I love it here! "

Inside, my head told me I shouldn't be saying this... just thinking about Chris. Imagine how he feels right now...

"Thats awesome!" She was pleased with my answer. She took my bag for me, placing it on our sofa.

"Now how about you go wash up, I made lunch for you."

I nodded at once heading upstairs into my bathroom, and I quickly locked the door. I glanced at my right arm, staring at my wrist which had been marked with one cut I had made. To this day I can still remember when I made it. It was around the time my mum was sending out the letter to the lads...

Warm water ran over my hands, as I pumped a squirt on hand soap in my palm, rubbing my hands together trying to get them sqeaky clean.

Why does my life seem so perfect all of a sudden? It doesn't feel right at all. I don't feel like the Claire I used to be.

Its just too good. I have this horrible feeling in my gut that bad things are yet to come.

I sighed deeply, patting my hands dry noticing I was standing for about a minute just letting the warm water running over my hands. My mum would kill me if I wasted water.

"Claire boo! Come eat hun!" My mums voice echoed loudly.

"Coming, coming! Don't get your knickers in a twist" I muttered that last part. I walked happily into the kitchen continuously thinking about how perfect my life seems. Perfect, Mum, perfect house, perfect friends, perfect life.

"Anything wrong, hun?" My Mum asked. I shook my head, "No". I put on my best fake smile as she handed my plate of food to me. She ruffled my blond hair "Good"

I sat down infront of our telly turning on the News.

Boy band One Direction are on tour all over the U.K. and Ireland for the next few weeks. Their next concert is in Manchester, right here at the-

I muted the telly before turning around and facing my mum.

"Oh I just remembered!" She grabbed her hand bag, digging through it. She pulled out two tickets, and handed them to me.

I gasped, covering my mouth. Two tickets to see One Direction in a live concert... and I'll be in the fifth row!

Quickly I stood up, throwing my arms around her "Thank you!"

She chuckled lightly "My pleasure! Don't be afraid to take one of your friends!"

Even though I don't have backstage access, I'm still so grateful I will be able to see the lads in live concert, maybe they might see me?

I absolutely cannot wait 'till the concert. It will be great.

*

A/N Comments? Did you guys like it? :)