Ch.18) Save Me {Part 1}

Claire's POV

My head throbbed.

My body ached.

I don't want to do this anymore.

I want to disappear and never come back...

A small light groan slipped out of my mouth as I came to consciousness very slowly. My vision became clear once again. I tried to move my wrists, but they were tied to the back of the chair I was sitting on. My bottom ached, how long have I been out? How did I even become unconscious? All i remember was seeing my dad, and not even a minute after that everything blacked out....

My dad!

Before I knew it, my head was whipping around in search of his familiar face. He soon came into view, and he was smiling. I tried to swallow a large lump that suddenly had formed in my throat.

My own nightmare is standing in front of me, holding a hot metal rod, the exact same one he used on me a day or two before I called the police.

"How are you doing, baby girl? Finally awake?" He smirked walking closer towards me.

"How did you get out!? Where is my mom!?"

"So many questions, so little time."

"ANSWER ME!" I screamed. He raised his eyebrows amused.

"I have my ways of getting out of jail, baby girl. I'm smart, and I have my people."

"Nobody likes you." I insulted him. He leaned closer to me, his face inches away from mine. I could smell the tobacco on him. Before he opened his mouth to reply, I spit on his face.

That was not such a wise idea.

"THAT'S IT!" He raised his right hand and slapped me across my face. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I didn't let them spill out.

No- not in front of this monster. I could feel my cheek sting in pain.

"Do not EVER do that to me, understand you little freak!" he spat. I flinched at his words.

"Wh-wheres my mom?"

"Where she belongs." He muttered, before slamming the hot metal rod on my body. The heat was scorching. I screamed loudly in pain, finally the tears I tried to hold back began to fall. My frail body began shaking uncontrollably.

Where is help when I need it?

"Aw, is the little girl crying?" Steve [My dad] asked in a baby voice. I hate calling him my dad. So many questions ran through my head which were unanswered. How did he even find us?! He is capable of so many things.

"Stay here." He said before walking off somewhere into the house. "Oh wait, you can't even move." He laughed at his own pathetic joke.

I just wanted to clutch my burns to stop the pain, but I couldn't do anything.

*

Niall's POV

I scanned all the house numbers as the cab driver drove down the neighbour hood street. I felt anxious. Nervous. So many feelings were running through me right now, I don't even know what I'm feeling.

Liam patted my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"Alright boys, just tell me went to stop." The driver informed. I nodded, knowing he could see me through the rear-view mirror.

Number 1601, 1601...

1601!

"Stop!" I screamed. The car came to a full stop. The sun began to set, it was getting late. Which means Paul will begin to worry.

I just need to get this done fast.

I hopped out of the car quickly, right even before it came to a full stop.

"Woah! Slow down, Niall." Zayn urged, noticing my hasty actions.

They ran behind me, Liam the last one out as he paid the cab fare and said "Thank you.".

I hopped up the steps, excited to finally see her.

This is it.

*

A/N: Welp, that's part one! Comment your thoughts for more! What do you guys think?

Next chapter will have A LOT of drama.