Ch.14) Things Don't Always Go The Way You Want Them To

Claire's POV

"So... What do you think? Should I wear this shirt-" I placed a turquoise frilly tank top in front of my torso, trying to show Lilly how it would look as if I were wearing it, "Or this?" I asked doing the same with a purple shirt that was loose on my shoulders and tighter at the bottom.

She pondered a bit, bouncing lightly on my bed scratching a fake beard "I like the first one. Makes your boobs pop out so cause ya know if the lads-"

"LILLY!" I smacked her shoulder hard. "Shut your mouth, my mum is across the hallway!" I could feel the heat crawling up my neck.

She stuck her tongue out at me "Sorr-y. Anyways I can't believe you actually invited me to a One Direction concert, I'm so excited!" Lilly squealed like a five year old, clapping her hands. I jumped excitedly "I know!"

I grabbed my turquoise tank top, and a pair of black skinny trousers and headed into my washroom to change, quickly slipping on my top and tugging on my trousers. Lilly clapped loudly when I stepped out of the door. "You look FABULOUS!" I did a little spin for her, and a bow "Thank you."

I decided not to put on any makeup, just lip gloss. Then I let my hair down in nice light curls. Lilly was already dressed, in a skirt and gorgeous top. I grabbed my turquoise peep-toe wedges and headed down stairs where my mum was waiting.

"Are you ladies ready for a fabulous night?"

Me and Lilly looked at each other, exchanging smiles, "Yes!"

Niall's POV

Harry snapped a quick picture of me, getting my hair done by Lou who for some reason decided to dress in a Hagrid costume.

Well I'm positive that picture is going on Instagram.

"So are you excited for the show?" Lou asked, spraying on a load of hair products to style my quiff. "Yeah, of course. What will make it different than any other?"

Louis chuckled from across the room, who was picking out his outfit "Different fans in the audience of course, different bra's that will be chucked at us-"

"Louis." Eleanor lightly growled warning him to stop. Perrie and Eleanor decided to come watch me and the lads preform in tonight's show.

"What's wrong, babe?" Louis asked pretending to not know what he just said.

"Don't play dumb with me."

"But I know you find it cute." He mentioned in between kisses. I gagged "Get a room!" He deepened the kiss with her, trying to tick me off. "Louis I am going to kick your-"

Louis paused pulling away from Eleanor, "Alright, alright. No need to be jealous Niall, just because you don't have a girlfriend."

Eleanor lightly smacked his arm "Louis that is rude, take it back."

"Take back my kiss? Okay." He leaned in for another one. She rolled her eyes leaning in as well. I could literally feel my heart plunge down to the bottom of my stomach. I wish I had a relationship like that.

I couldn't help but watch how Perrie smiled lightly, giggling every so often at things Zayn whispered in her ear. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck in different spots. I can't take it anymore, so I looked away. Harry noticed my expression, he sighed grabbing a spin char and sat down beside me. 

"Don't worry mate. Forget about them. Me and you are the single buddies." He chuckled trying to cheer me up. 

Liam glanced up at us, and pouted. "Hey, what about me?"