Ch.25) The Epilogue

*10 years later*

Claire's POV

"Audrey! Come here." I called my daughter all the way across from the other end of the home.

"No!" She pouted, crossing her arms throwing a big fuss. "Audrey, just one more spoon of food and you're done."

"Not unless you tell me where Gw-andma is!" She frowned at me. My eyes closed in disappointment. Today is the 10 year anniversary of my Mum's death. 10 years without the one who cared for me, 10 years.

"You won't understand, Audrey."

"Yes I will!" Audrey stomped her feet. "I'm a big girl now. I potty on my own."

I placed the bowl down on the table, then kneeled down in front of her. "How old are you, Audrey?"

"Four"

I laughed lightly. She's already a big woman who prances around in little princess dresses. She pouted again, making innocent eyes at me.

"Fine I'll just ask daddy. "

Niall went on tour a few months ago, and today he's coming home. Audrey's been more excited than ever.

*

"Daddy!" Audrey squealed, running into Niall's arms. "How's my baby girl doing? He kissed her cheek, picking her up. I smiled walking over and picking up his bags. He put Audrey down and took me into his arms.

"I missed you Claire." He whispered into my ear. I mumbled a small reply back. Wrapping my arms around his neck.

He softly pressed his lips against mine, Audrey then letting out a little shriek.

"Yuck!"

I laughed, pulling away.

"Why were you biting mommy's lip daddy?" Audrey stomped her foot.

"Because-" he paused, picking Audrey up. "I love her."

*

"Please daddy... Tell me where Gw-andma is!"

"Audrey, not again." I groaned. Niall glanced at me. "She has to know some day."

I sighed, nodding.

"Let me show you where she is." Niall mumbled, standing up."

*

The gate creaked open, and Audrey skipped into the grave yard. I clutched the bouquet of flowers closer to me. Places like this always make me scared.

"Gw-andma lives here?" Audrey asked. I nodded, walking towards her grave. 

"Where is she?" She asked. 

Niall pointed towards the ground. 

"She lives underground?!" Audrey gasped. I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes. 

"No, my child. She's dead." 

*

A/N asdfghjkl; sob. 

There you have it. It is officially the end.