Ch.17) Escape

*Second concert night in Manchester*

Niall's POV

Today is a very special day. The day I will finally be able to meet Claire. I've waited for this moment, this exact day for so long. It had been burning inside of me, the anxiousness and excitement.

It's the night when my dreams come true. The night of new beginnings, and a brand new friendship. I remember the day I first saw her in person. The look on her face told me that there was something special about her. The way her blue eyes glistened at the sight of me, and I'm sure my blue eyes did the same thing.

You are so deep, Niall.

Call me crazy, but I am going head over heels for this girl.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just dreaming, like this is never actually happening...

Well if it is a dream, don't find me and wake me up, because I want it to stay this way. Although there is one thing I am afraid of..

What if she doesn't want me? What if she doesn't like me? I'm not the best lookin lad in the band anyways.

"Niall? Niall?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing Lou was trying to grab my attention. "Yes Lou?"

She chuckled lightly, applying some makeup oh my cheeks. "Nothing Hun, just wondering if you were still here. You seem nervous about something, everything alright?"

"What? Oh, uh, yeah! Everything's good, just a bit nervous about the show."

"You're lying." She teased. "Its a girl, isn't it?"

Ok, I give up. "How did you guess?" I asked.

"I know, sweetheart. Its a thing I can tell easily... So which girl is it?" She asked, tilting my head in a different angle to fix my hair.

"You don't know her, but her name is Claire." I sighed dreamily.

"Where does she live?"

"Here, in Manchester."

"Are you going to go see her?" She asked. I nodded, clinging on to Lou's arms "Please don't say anything, Paul can't know! Will you distract him?"

"Sure."

I jumped up and hugged her. "Woah, easy there! I still need to finish your hair." She laughed patting my back.

"Thank you".

*

"Louis, how is Eleanor?" I asked, tapping her shoulder. He glanced up from his phone before slipping it into his pocket.

"She went to the doctor yesterday."

"And?...." I asked for more.

"She's not pregnant." He sighed and relief. "It's not that I don't want a child, it's just that I'm not ready for it."

"Then why was she nauseous?"

"Some infection in her stomach. It's all good, it will go away in a few days."

"That's good, tell her I said get well." I smiled, standing up.

"Will do."

*

We all stood around in a circle.

"Everyone ready?" Harry asked. We all nodded. "Most importantly, Niall are you ready for this?" Zayn asked this time.

I gulped nodding. Tonight is a big risk. I don't know what her reaction will be, or what will happen. I looked up at Lou, and she smiled and nodded. Lux gave me a small thumbs up.

"Go get her, boys." Lou came up to me and patted my back.

I took a deep breath in, looking at my five best friends.

"Let's go."

This is it.

This is that moment.

It's risking my career, but it's my only shot.

*

A/N well well well, looks like Lou is in on Niall's team! I just wanted to give you guys Niall's POV, just so you know what he is thinking. :)

Hope you liked the chapter! And I know you guys have many questions on what happened to Claire, and what her dad is doing, that will be reviled soon.