Ch.7) Moving Day

Claire's p.o.v.

"I would" blasted through my head phones, as I loaded our moving van with the boxes of items we were taking along with us. To be honest, I don't think we should have taken some of these things with us, maybe just start all over again and buy new things. But my mom didn't like that idea.

"We only have half an hour Claire boo! We need to work faster." She panted, pushing a heavy box across the floor.

Chris promised me he would come to visit me one last time. I looked around but didn't see him anywhere.

"Mum, what if Chris doesn't come?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry, he will. I know that boy... Hey look! There he comes now." My mum pointed behind me. I saw Chris running at full speed.

"Chris!" I ran over and hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you, Claire." I let him cry into my shoulder. What am Doing? I can't just leave him... Imagine how he will feel at school.

"Mum, please don't make me move."

She smiled sympathetically at me. "I'm sorry, Hun."

I watched my mum walk over to me and Chris, pulling us In to a hug,

"Chris, you can come over anytime you want, alright?"

He nodded, wiping away his tears.

"Alright, Claire. I have to go. I'll miss you" he sniffed, hugging me one last time.

"I'll miss you too."

*

We pulled up by our new house, still looking the same as last time.

"Alright, come help me unload these boxes, Claire." She waved me over.

One by one, I took the boxes and placed them in the front foyer. From there, we would see which boxes go in which room.

Niall suddenly popped up in my mind. If he tries to visit me, he won't be able to find me. He never will. There are so many places in the UK. I don't know what to do...

Our neighbour to the right of our house unlocked her door, and peeked her head outside.

"Hello! You must be my new neighbour! Would you like some help?" She shouted from her door.

"Oh, that would be lovely!" My mum shouted back.

The lady walked over to us, and hugged both me and my mum.

"You ladies will really love it here!" She exclaimed.

The lady, who's name apparently was Alice, helped us unload the van. When we were done she offered to us "how about you two come over to my place for supper? How's that?"

"That's is really kind of you. Thank you! We will be over in a few hours." My mum smiled.

"My pleasure."

*

Niall p.o.v.

I looked out the tour bus window, watching the screaming fans wave good bye to us.

Our first stop is Birmingham. Our first concert will be there, then we will be going to back to London, which is really stupid because we are in London and I don't get why we can't switch the concert dates around. Management can be really screwed up sometimes.

I stared outside the window, trying to get Claire off my mind. Ever since that day I saw her, I fell I love with her. I just want to meet up, but we can't.... It's like she's 'forbidden'.

Great, now I feel like I'm in Romeo and Juliet, we can't see each other.

Liam tapped my shoulder "Mate, you okay? You look stressed out."

I shook my head. "It's nothing." I said barely above a whisper.

"Come on, you can tell me."

I sighed, thinking about it. He is one of my best mates after all.

"It's Claire."

"What about Claire?"

"I can't visit her anymore."

He smiled softly at me "You are my best mate, Niall. I'll help you see her again."

I wish I will see her again....

*

A/N short chapter, sorry! I wanted to get this up quickly.