Ch.16) Dad?

Claire's POV 

"Alrght class, so remember your have all of page 45 for homework! Class dismissed." 

With that the loud sound of textbooks being slammed closed filled the air, as we all made our way out of the school.

"So, is it true?!" Charlotte, Toni, and Kristen squealed. "Did you and Lilly really go to a One Direction Concert?" I glanced behind me and saw Ana glaring at me, walking slowly behind me. 

I turned back around swiftly, and smiled. "Yeah. It was loads of fun!". Lilly then added, "Yeah, the best time of my life." 

"I wish I had tickets." Toni sighed dreamily.

"Hey, our homework is page 45 right?" Kristen asked, reassuringly. Charlotte chuckled at her, "You care so much about your work don't you?" 

"Hey!" Kristen wined, clutching her book bag closer to her, "What's wrong with that?" 

"A lot is wrong with that, hun." 

*

Niall's POV 

"Lads!" I shouted a bit loud, grabbing their attention. They all ran towards me. "What is it Niall?" Liam asked. 

"Well, you know how we're saying in Manchester for two more days?" 

"Yeah..." They all nodded. 

"Well, I was wondering if we could maybe go see Claire?" 

"What?" Harry asked confused "I thought you said you don't want to see her anymore? I thought you gave up?!" I glanced at Louis, and he smiled nodding at me. 

"Well, look what I have." I pulled out the address. They read it, jaws reaching the floor. "H-How'd you get this?" Zayn asked. 

"I found it on stage." 

"This is great Niall!" They all tackled me. 

"HEY! What's going on here?" Paul asked, walking towards us. I snatched the paper out of Zayn's hand, who was currently reading it, and I held it behind my back. 

"What are you five doing?" Paul asked, eyeing us all suspisiously. 

"Just spending some time together." Louis piped us, grinning at us. 

"I have my eye on you..." Paul glanced at us all, and walked away. 

"So when do we leave?" Liam asked. 

"Tonight." 

*

Claire's POV

"If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't your dad live with you?" 

I swallowed a large lump in my throat, and spoke "Well, my dad he abused my Mum and I, so we called the police.-" I took a deep breath in before continuing " A week after that my Mum received a promotion and we moved here, to Manchester." 

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Lilly pitied me. 

"Yeah." I muttered. "Anyways, I'll get going now, my house is right there." 

"Alright, see ya tomorrow!" Lilly quickly side-hugged me. 

"Bye." 

I happily skipped up the steps, and rang my door bell. It was a while before the door was opened, and it unusually creaked open very slowly. I didn't hear a sound in the house, or my mum's "How was your day, Claire boo?". I heard nothing. 

My book bag slipped to the floor as I walked further in my home... 

I saw a man standing five meters away from me, and i suddenly began shaking with fear. He stepped out of the darkness, so I could see his face. 

"How was your day, Claire boo?" He asked, imitating my Mum's voice. He has an eerie smirk on his face.

"Dad?"

*

A/N DUN DUN DUNNNN. 

Comments?