Ch.19) Save Me {Part 2}

Claire's POV 

A loud pound at the door shook me. Steve was still not back, as he wondered off minutes ago. I would scream for help but Steve would come right back. The Irish screams behind it sounded very familiar.

Is help finally here? 

The loud pounding and noise at the door made Steve come back. He glared at me "Who'd you call?!" 

"N-nobody." 

"Who'd you call?!" He asked again slapping me hard. 

"Nobody." I whimpered. 

He searched me for a phone but finally gave up. Right then, the front  door was finally bust open. Five boys stood there, four of them panting to regain there breath after knocking a front door down. But one, a blond hair boy whose name I knew came running towards my direction, and he jumped on Steve, knocking him down onto his back. 

Niall Horan. 

The other four came charging in my direction too. 

One came to me, and began un-tieing me. 

"Harry-" He panted "Styles." 

"I know. I'm Claire." 

He grabbed my hand and helped me up. 

"Let's get you somewhere safe. "

*

Niall's POV 

From the corner of my eye I watched Harry help up Claire. She was shook hard, so scared. I could see it from the look in her eyes. No girl should ever have to go through this. In the middle of all this, she looked like a small baby deer. Scared, wanting to just run away from it all. 

 "Where the hell did you come from?!?" The unfamiliar man who abused Claire, who I'm guessing is her father, asked. 

I didn't answer him, but instead kept punching him left to right. He struggled underneath me, trying to flip me over. 

"Liam-" I said in between punches "Call 999. Call the police." 

"On it." He nodded. 

Claire's father groaned in agony. He continuously wiggled underneath me, and then eventually broke free making me fly off him. He used the back of his hand to wipe his bloody nose, then came charging towards me. He knocked me against a wall and punched my abdomen. I curled up slightly to try to stop the pain, put then grabbed him and ran him in to the closest wall, punching constantly. 

"This is what you get for hurting her you filthy bastard!" I screamed. I could hear sirens in the distance. Louis and Zyan tried to pry me off Claire's dad. 

"Niall, stop, you're beating him to pulp." Zayn said calmly. My punches got sloppier as my knuckles ached. 

"Niall, stop!" Louis pulled me away. Police immediately walked in, towards Claire's father. 

"All of England has been looking for him. Thank you, boys." 

I walked away from her dad, as they were inspecting him and cuffed him up. An ambulance was on its way. 

I walked towards Claire, who was curled up into a ball, with a blanket around her. She looked at me, and tried to smile. 

"N-Niall?..." 

"Claire." I breathed. 

She ran up to me, putting her arms around my torso, and began crying into my bloody shirt. 

"Shh." I cooed. "You're safe now." 

"Guys!" I heard a shout from the basement. It was Liam. "Her mum is down here! Hurry!" 

We all ran down the stairs to see her mum on the cold ground, beaten and bruised. Claire ran to her, and began sobbing. 

"Mum, please, no! Wake up mum... Mum please." 

*

Claire's POV 

I cried at the sight of my Mum. How long has she been unconscious? She looks so pale and weak. Her body was bruised badly, and her breathing so low I couldn't even tell if she was breathing. 

The ambulance sirens were getting closer and closer. Niall came and sat down beside me. Without hesitation, I fell into his arms. 

I feel like I've known him forever now.  The way I let him hug me is unbelievable. 

"Hello?" I heard a loud call from the floor above us. Harry ran upstairs to inform the paramedics where we were. They came down to the basement, carrying a stretcher. Two of the paramedics rushed over to my mum, to check her breathing. One came to me. 

"We need to get you to a hospital quickly, sweetie." 

"Her breathing is very low. We need to get her to the hospital fast!" The paramedic by my Mum exclaimed, putting her on the stretcher. 

"One of you boys can ride the ambulance with her. Which one of you would like to come?" 

Louis nudged Niall forward. "Niall should go. We'll meet you guys at the hospital." 

Niall wrapped his arm around me "Everything will be OK." He whispered in my ear. 

But I don't know if I should believe him. 

*

A/N: So do you guys think everything will get better? Comment!